Group Ride Sunday 12/11 Hartshorne 9am

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is it.

The last MTBNJ group ride of 2022. Come join us for some flowing good times at Hartshorne Woods Park on Sunday, December 11th at 9am.

No matter where you live, this ride will be worth the drive. The trails are boss and riding with others is a great motivation to get out of a warm bed on a cold Sunday morning. If you've never been, these trails are beginner friendly without much technical trail however there is climbing that will get your heart rate pounding.

We will break up into smaller groups to accommodate different fitness levels and keep everyone at a pace they are comfortable with.

If you can lead a ride please let me know.

@MissJR

Park here.

Hartshorne Trail User.jpg

SmooveP

This is it.

The last MTBNJ group ride of 2022. Come join us for some flowing good times at Hartshorne Woods Park on Sunday, December 11th at 9am.

No matter where you live, this ride will be worth the drive. The trails are boss and riding with others is a great motivation to get out of a warm bed on a cold Sunday morning. If you've never been, these trails are beginner friendly without much technical trail however there is climbing that will get your heart rate pounding.

We will break up into smaller groups to accommodate different fitness levels and keep everyone at a pace they are comfortable with.

If you can lead a ride please let me know.

@MissJR

Park here.

View attachment 201326
This feels like a photo I was cropped out of, so I might have to show up so we can fix that.

Top Bottom