Group Ride Sunday 11/3 at Wildcat

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We had so much fun at CR on Saturday that we are going to keep it going with another group ride at Wildcat this Sunday 11/3.

This is a step up from CR with regards to elevation, rocks and tech. We will split into smaller groups to accommodate ability levels, however if you were at your limits at CR or have not been on rocks much, you may want to skip this one, we will be on easier terrain for the next ride in December.

@JimN will be leading as well as the queen of Wildcat, @Stef . As always we could use help with ride leaders and sweepers, please let me know if you're available. Finally this wknd is the start of Eastern Standard Time, which means the clocks go back. Please adjust accordingly, or do nothing and let your phone tell you what time it is.

Sunday 9am

@JimN , where do we park?
Park here.
Bat Cave Property
Parking Lot off Lower Hibernia Rd, Green Pond Rd, Hibernia, NJ 07842
(973) 532-9830
https://maps.app.goo.gl/njAwpS6QDQFKzTPMA

Last edited:
The bat cave lot off Green Pond Rd in Rockaway, it shows up as "bat cave property" on google maps.

Wish i could make this one -

Will add that parking in the grass adjacent to the lot is ok - park double deep!
where else is overflow? firehouse?

Wish i could make this one -

Will add that parking in the grass adjacent to the lot is ok - park double deep!
where else is overflow? firehouse?

There is a school across the street that I've always planned to use for overflow parking, but we've not needed it yet. I assume that parking on the streets up behind the bat cave lot is ok too. Car pool if possible, but I don't think it'll be an issue.

There is a school across the street that I've always planned to use for overflow parking, but we've not needed it yet. I assume that parking on the streets up behind the bat cave lot is ok too. Car pool if possible, but I don't think it'll be an issue.

can people change clothes in their car in the school lot on a sunday?

We had so much fun at CR on Saturday that we are going to keep it going with another group ride at Wildcat this Sunday 11/3.

This is a step up from CR with regards to elevation, rocks and tech. We will split into smaller groups to accommodate ability levels, however if you were at your limits at CR or have not been on rocks much, you may want to skip this one, we will be on easier terrain for the next ride in December.

@JimN will be leading as well as the queen of Wildcat, @Stef . As always we could use help with ride leaders and sweepers, please let me know if you're available. Finally this wknd is the start of Eastern Standard Time, which means the clocks go back. Please adjust accordingly, or do nothing and let your phone tell you what time it is.

Sunday 9am

@JimN , where do we park?
Park here.
Bat Cave Property
Parking Lot off Lower Hibernia Rd, Green Pond Rd, Hibernia, NJ 07842
(973) 532-9830
https://maps.app.goo.gl/njAwpS6QDQFKzTPMA
Where are you looking to ride in December? Can't make the wildcat ride, but hoping to make the next one.

Back
Top Bottom