Group Ride Ringwood Friday 3/29 CANCELLED

What's the call? Already have people asking on FB because of weather predictions.

What's the call? Already have people asking on FB because of weather predictions.
IMG_5839.jpeg

Good Friday. A lot of people have off... hell, I even have it off and I usually get screwed with 3 day weekends

my wife is one of those who does NOT get it off believe it or not (i would be too if i worked fridays)

Too far ahead to be considered reliable, but with two consecutive rainy days ahead of 3/29, that date doesn't exactly look to be ideal conditions for a ride either, just saying...

ringwood weather 3-29.JPG

Too far ahead to be considered reliable, but with two consecutive rainy days ahead of 3/29, that date doesn't exactly look to be ideal conditions for a ride either, just saying...

View attachment 234741
I'm not feeling chuffed about the forecast but that is the only day left in March for me to plan a group ride.
Let's all enjoy the sunshine today and not worry about tomorrow or next Friday, tomorrow will happen whether you fret or not.

I'm not feeling chuffed about the forecast but that is the only day left in March for me to plan a group ride.
Let's all enjoy the sunshine today and not worry about tomorrow or next Friday, tomorrow will happen whether you fret or not.
Totally on board with your approach, actually once again thank you for taking the time to organize these rides on top of everything else you do for this community, it's greatly appreciated by all. I just love being the party pooper wanted to point out what the context would be for a ride on that date based on the current forecast...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom