Group Ride Hartshorne 12/28

thegock

PXL_20211228_160919497.MP-01.jpeg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice group out this morning, we hit Huber and Hartshorne, the water tower flow trail was dessert. The trails were a bit wet, but not 6 mile wet. Thanks for leading the ride Goz.

That's a wrap for group rides 2021. We'll be back in 2022 for more fun trails adventures. Come out and join us over the winter, it's better then riding alone.

The group.
20211228_095731.jpg

The Gator
20211228_101836.jpg

The Jared
image000000(3).jpg

The old dudes.
39579.jpeg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Must be nice having one of those fancy Union jobs that let's you have off for the week 😂
The schools shut down, I think Goz has to be off.
I'm not in a union but do get 5wks off a year.

Imo everyone should have off between Christmas and New year as well as 4th of July week. People are so money driven in this country, losing sight of how to live.
😉

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Imo everyone should have off between Christmas and New year as well as 4th of July week. People are so money driven in this country, losing sight of how to live.
😉

That is correct. But everyone that needs it right this second is the root of all that.

serviceguy

The schools shut down, I think Goz has to be off.
I'm not in a union but do get 5wks off a year.

😉
Problem is you still need a bunch of people to work so that you can enjoy your days off. I would gladly work during the holidays if that meant that I could take week days off during the rest of the year, but was never able to do so. We're a complex society and depending on other's people work more than we like to think.

MTB1930s

1. today was a blast I had such a rush of energy riding especially while going down that one down hill single track was pretty intense too so i did get some Gopro footage but little bit of some mud got on to the lens while recording but its fine still watchable ill up load it sometime next month

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Was glad to see some peeps were able to join for a weekday tour of Huber & Hartshorne. Trails were not at their best, but a good time was had by all.

Thanks to everyone for coming out, Iggy for organizing and sweeping, and Mitch for post-game conversation.

Top Bottom