Group Ride 8/16 or 8/17 central nj

C

cwernecke05

Is there anyone interested in a group ride this weekend either saturday or sunday somewhere around six mile or mercer. some of yall from stephens last weekend need to come down this way. who ever is interested we can set day/time/place with whatever works best for yall.

MST.ESQ

Wife and kids are going to the shore for the weekend and leaving me behind to do some work to the house all weekend...

That being said, I would be in for an early Saturday morning ride... but if the wife calls, you all need to make noises like power tools in the background :rolleyes:

Stocky

My buddy and I are gonna be down for the ABB show at the Arts Center , I hate calling it PNC .We're staying over at his brothers house. We're gonna ride Saturday morning.
We have been instructed to try Hartshorne . We'll be the two lost guys with the trail map out.

C

cwernecke05

haha i think i could make that happen. Saturday at 8:00am six mile run at the rt 27 parking lot?

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
My buddy and I are gonna be down for the ABB show at the Arts Center , I hate calling it PNC .We're staying over at his brothers house. We're gonna ride Saturday morning.
We have been instructed to try Hartshorne . We'll be the two lost guys with the trail map out.

hartshorne is right by me...i can get there and show yous around...keep in mind...i work at a bar and im up till 4am most days...8am is pushing it for me...post up a time and place in rides races events...you're sure to get a bunch of people...i had 26 come out to 6mile on sunday...say 10am in the buittermilk lot and i can def be there...

Stocky

I don't know the area at all, so I have no clue where your talking about.
Also one concern is I'm not sure how late we will party Friday night ( wives will be at home) , but I don't think we'd make 8am. We might, we usually ride at 6am at Mahlon.

Is 6mile the same as Hartshorne ?

Stocky

hartshorne is right by me...i can get there and show yous around...keep in mind...i work at a bar and im up till 4am most days...8am is pushing it for me...post up a time and place in rides races events...you're sure to get a bunch of people...i had 26 come out to 6mile on sunday...say 10am in the buittermilk lot and i can def be there...

A little later (than 8am) might work for us.( see previous post)
What's the terrain like "down at the shore" ?

C

cwernecke05

10 am works for me ive never been to hartshorne before, how does it compare to six mile

Stocky

Gotta be Saturday, 10am.
You guys call it.

it's your neck of the woods.

we're not expert riders, but I think we can hold our own.

Madness

10 am works for me ive never been to hartshorne before, how does it compare to six mile

I've never been to Hartshorne but I have been told that is's sandy like Alliare. 6 Mile has different siol all together. It's mostly dirt with some sections that are dry loose shale type rock. The place is very fast if you want it to be and can be a real challange in certin sections. Not a lot of climbing but enough to make your ride a workout if you want it to be. All in all 6 mile is a very fun park and if you ride it at a fairly fast pace you will def get a great workout and feel accomplished at the end of the 14 mile loop.

I was thinking about posting up a group ride there for saturday morning. If u want you should come out and have a go at the place.

C

cwernecke05

I've never been to Hartshorne but I have been told that is's sandy like Alliare. 6 Mile has different siol all together. It's mostly dirt with some sections that are dry loose shale type rock. The place is very fast if you want it to be and can be a real challange in certin sections. Not a lot of climbing but enough to make your ride a workout if you want it to be. All in all 6 mile is a very fun park and if you ride it at a fairly fast pace you will def get a great workout and feel accomplished at the end of the 14 mile loop.

I was thinking about posting up a group ride there for saturday morning. If u want you should come out and have a go at the place.

ive been up to six mile a couple times and had a blast. lets get a ride goin there for this saturday at 10 am

Top Bottom