Greetings from Philly

D

DannyC21

I guess this is the place for me to introduce myself.

Hello everyone, my name is Dan and I live over in Philly - right next to the great Wissahickon park. I am originally from northern New Jersey (grew up in Bergen County, parents and most of my friends still live there).

I have been riding now since September, ever since I moved out next to the Wiss. and discovered this awesome sport. I ride a K2 Zed 3.0 hardtail that has been the best investment I've made in a long time, haha. This bike takes a beating and keeps going, I love it.

I am a new member of the Philadelphia Mountain Bikers Association and I plan helping them out with TM days and other events. I am really excited to learn more about trail maintanence, and getting involved with other organizations as well in the future.

I am looking forward to taking my bike and crossing back into my old home state and riding some of the parks. I'm looking forward to hitting up Ringwood in the north this summer, as well as, Allaire (hopefully) next week.

Ever since I got into this sport I have begun to realize that mtb community is one of the nicest and most welcoming communities around and I look forward to meeting some of you in the future and joining you on some rides.

-Dan

Top Bottom