Greeting, Salutations, Expectorations.

E

ecoast

Greetings, Salutations, Expectorations.

HeLLOOOOOOO New Jersey!

...been lurking, now we are one!
Up here in froze over NNJ, thought I'd take a minute to aquaint...

Been MTB since the mid 80's (holy sh!te) and recently went to FS from HT---so everything that's old is new again. I guess it's always like that w/ new equipment.

Been itching to get out; Allaire yesterday---had never been---fast, flat, and FUN. Great winter tune up ride and good to get familiar w/ new bike.

As you are a quite a witty bunch, and as some of you seem to be a bit familiar to each other, let the verbal abuse begin!

John

Last edited by a moderator:
E

ecoast

Mr. President; thank you, thank you very much...

Whatcha sayin, John?
We only give what's earned.

So, tell us about the bike.
Then we'll know which ones of us will talk to you.;)

Well, after I tell you, prob. no one will talk to me!

I picked up an as-new haro sonix comp for CHEAP ! It's a 5" bike and after spending a little $$ it's approx. 25lbs...still to do wheelset, BB, maybe upgrade brakes / shifters (old stuff to wifey's bike).

I chose it because to my (uneducated) eye, it is practically the only real VPP that does not change chainstay length due to the BB is the pivot itself and is the center...blah, blah, blah. Plus, it's not a "me too" bike.

Yep, sold my old Klein Fervor in bits for this FS. Miss it a bit, but I'm having a great time on this after a couple of changes....

Mare

one more thing... your signature requires much scrolling. my pointer is tired.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!!!! Now go away or I will taunt you a second time. :getsome:

Shrek!!!
Yes!!!! I finally got one.

Here's mine:

"Go and boil your bottoms, son of a silly person. I blow my nose on you"

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
It's not Shrek!! You still didn't get one!! You or your silly ka-niggets:rofl:

-Jim.

Well, you've got me there, old wise one...

But can you tell me what distinct feature 'Shrek the Third' and 'Monty Python's Holy Grail' DO have in common? Huh? Can you?

Top Bottom