Great Purchase!

S

Shar0se

So I was shopping for ski stuff and came across the cutest bike shorts/ pink skirt combo. The skirt could be worn while riding (not sure how that would work out) but it fits perfectly over the shorts and is made of wicking material- perfect for before and after riding...... and it is super cute- plus it was on sale! The shorts and skirt = $30! Had to share my good find. :D

dirty bert

Banned
sure...

So I was shopping for ski stuff and came across the cutest bike shorts/ pink skirt combo. The skirt could be worn while riding (not sure how that would work out) but it fits perfectly over the shorts and is made of wicking material- perfect for before and after riding...... and it is super cute- plus it was on sale! The shorts and skirt = $30! Had to share my good find. :D

where are the pics?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Sharon,

I apologize for the post above. As many have pointed out, getting women into this scene is hard enough. Adding stuff as such makes it that much less appealing I imagine.

Again, sorry about that. And next time I'll try to catch it, delete it, and give a warning to the offending party.

Glancing Aft

Please do not tell Alyssa about this, for she will want one in a heart beat and I wont hear the end of it! :D ;)

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Great purchase sharose! Smart shopping is a girls prerogative. I like skirts AND pink too. The good deal is like icing on the cake.

D

DANSPANK

I think I saw that garment somewhere or other and thought that it was pretty neat. I would've bought one from my girlfriend. If I had one. And she mountain biked. Alas I am all alone :(

Top Bottom