Great New App

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pastimes

Get on if your an outdoor enthusiasts and find other peeps or events going on.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
link assist.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
is this like meetup?
Right out of the gate, I have no clue how meet-up works, never used it and maybe they are 2 of the same.
I wasn't looking for local meet-ups which I kinda assumed meet-up was. This was when on the road to new destinations. With this, say you are heading to raystown but you saw a ride going out at rattling creek on your drive out at the perfect time. The user posted that he is advanced and obviously a local.

I am heading to North Carolina end of the month and hope to use this to get around on the trails. Not in love with trying to trailfork it by myself but having proper tours if the rides line up.

gmb3

JORBA: Sourlands
JORBA.ORG
Right out of the gate, I have no clue how meet-up works, never used it and maybe they are 2 of the same.
I wasn't looking for local meet-ups which I kinda assumed meet-up was. This was when on the road to new destinations. With this, say you are heading to raystown but you saw a ride going out at rattling creek on your drive out at the perfect time. The user posted that he is advanced and obviously a local.

I am heading to North Carolina end of the month and hope to use this to get around on the trails. Not in love with trying to trailfork it by myself but having proper tours if the rides line up.
I have done the road trip down to Asheville before and we stopped at Carvin's Cove in VA to break up the ride. Good spot and wasn't hard to put a loop together.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have done the road trip down to Asheville before and we stopped at Carvin's Cove in VA to break up the ride. Good spot and wasn't hard to put a loop together.
Just make sure to pay. Not sure if they changed the parking, but you had to get passes elsewhere back in the day.

Top Bottom