Great day today! July 20th

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Went out with four of my buddies and had a blast today. I think I finally found my way around. I ended up all the way by a concrete bridge and someones backyard. Also found some creepy house foundation with the fireplace still up. Also ran into 3 friendly people who were nice enough to sit and chat for a couple minutes... Almost had to change my underwear when i took a corner and almost ran over one riders dog :p

The new slime tubes held up great, but I'm afraid to push them over at Mercer :rolleyes:

Odds are someone else was out today... Right?

The Kalmyk

Went out with four of my buddies and had a blast today. I think I finally found my way around. I ended up all the way by a concrete bridge and someones backyard. Also found some creepy house foundation with the fireplace still up. Also ran into 3 friendly people who were nice enough to sit and chat for a couple minutes... Almost had to change my underwear when i took a corner and almost ran over one riders dog :p

The new slime tubes held up great, but I'm afraid to push them over at Mercer :rolleyes:

Odds are someone else was out today... Right?

I live three miles from Mercer and ride there alot because of proximity....No worries with the slimes at Mercer

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions