Great Big Thanks !!!!

Frank

Sasquatch
:) Today was one of the best turnouts for TM at Allaire ever. Thank you all. The 28 people made short work out of a lot of projects. Thanks again. :)

The Rose

After the TM and the post TM ride, I'm ready to sleep till tuesday. Alot of fun today. Glad we got to hit all the areas we did, planned or unplanned.:D There's still that bottom turn over by Bowl "A" that needs attention :getsome: .

D

DANSPANK

It was good to meet a shed-load more MTBers - See ya there next time.

walter

Fourth Party
No Frank, thank you. It was a pleasure to finally meet you and Wally. Good times today, see you next time.

Compaction

P.S. Anyone want to by a broken rake??? low miles

PatrickBrown

glad to have helped today, but I agree with walter, big thanks to you for doing what you do and doing it well.

this wont be my last TM day, thats for sure

Frank

Sasquatch
thanks guys

It's a lot of fun when you get a great group of people out there....great to meet you guys.

PatrickBrown

It's a lot of fun when you get a great group of people out there....great to meet you guys.

I dont remember his name, but the tall guy who rode in with his own pick axe and machede strapped in his camelback was awesome. he seems like a no funny business kind of guy. cool guy

Pat

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I dont remember his name, but the tall guy who rode in with his own pick axe and machede strapped in his camelback was awesome. he seems like a no funny business kind of guy. cool guy

Pat

That was big Larry.

He works part time at the Shop. He also has a tree fixin' business on the side.

He is a bad ass and seriously one of the greatest people in my life.

He just got over Hepatitis-A from eating Sushi at Fuji in Dayton. (now that's a review..)

His team name for 24 hr events is "Christ Punchers".. not really a P.C. name but funny none the less.

Larry is off to some race in Colorado next week.

Look for him riding at Clayton on his 1FG with Slayer blasting from his I-pod.

Wish him luck!

j

ArmyOfNone

boo

MAN...i was at work till 9am w/ paper work. I really was looking forward to meeting everyone. I couldnt get out fast enough. Cant wait for the next one.

walter

Fourth Party
Isnt Fuji the old Foodtown?

Slayer is always a good time, especially when Christ punching

Go Larry

The Rose

I go to Fuji all the time, just to get the Hep-A. It's the best on the east coast. There's nothing like a big bowl of won-ton smothered in the Hep, and wash it down with a little green tea.:drooling:

Top Bottom