Gravity won....

Nickdc955i

BC022114-4FA0-4E67-8010-90DD2C37496C.jpeg
Jump pit at Allaire , I was over my head, and bars...

• Sad
Reactions: don

JonF

Nice hardwear dude!I guess with your shoulder being bionic now, you'll be back on the bike in what, maybe a week or two? :D

ekuhn

Welcome to the titanium plate and screws club man. Heal up fast.

I've been taking Calcium, Magnesium, D3 (all wrapped in one pill) since mine to help with the bone strength. Aaaand since you have a few years on me, something to consider.

Nickdc955i

Welcome to the titanium plate and screws club man. Heal up fast.

I've been taking Calcium, Magnesium, D3 (all wrapped in one pill) since mine to help with the bone strength. Aaaand since you have a few years on me, something to consider.
I’ve been taking magnesium, calcium, K2/d3, bone broth protein shakes, and a lot more regularly now increased the doses. Luckily it’s part of what I do

Reactions: don

Nickdc955i

Fuck! How’s the bike... ? too soon? ?
I was talking with one of my friends that watched me jump and he said the back wheel popped off when I hit the jump, I went over the bars so the landing wasn’t affected... I was doomed either way. Is there a safety for quick release wheels to avoid this in the future?

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I was talking with one of my friends that watched me jump and he said the back wheel popped off when I hit the jump, I went over the bars so the landing wasn’t affected... I was doomed either way. Is there a safety for quick release wheels to avoid this in the future?
Your. Back. Wheel. Popped. Off.
Like for real?

Top Bottom