gravity east series dh ds

familyman

races

Due to family obligations I think I will be going to only three of them,june 13-14 5hr drive su*ks ,sept 26-27 and then platty oct 10-11.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i'm considering the indycross at diablo. looks like it could be real good fun.

ellbiddy

My friend ran the course at the very end of the season last year and said it was a blast.

Jim

That indycross section rules, it's short but man is it fun. I was going to do the Diablo series too, which reminds me I need a a team freeride jersey too ;p. If you're still at rutgers we can car pool ;)

betta285

That indycross section rules, it's short but man is it fun. I was going to do the Diablo series too, which reminds me I need a a team freeride jersey too ;p. If you're still at rutgers we can car pool ;)

Carpool sounds like a good idea. Man, I can't wait for May.

Jim

Ian F

I'm planning to do the DH race at Blue Mtn. Only because I've been wanting to ride that mtn for a decade... It will be my first DH race since the Snowshoe NCS in 2003. Should be interesting... racing an 11 year old Yeti... :rolleyes:

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
racing an 11 year old Yeti... :rolleyes:

i think you'll be fine - young yetis are generally slow.

Yeti.jpg

the hair creates too much drag.

the older ones tho... you gotta watch out for them. especially when they get a toothache.

familyman

gravity series

I have rm in my truck for two more if anyone is interested for the race in june :hmmm:let me know.

familyman

gravity

Actually plattekill is having a race the same wk end 13th -14th. 3hrs less driving sounds better?I think so .Beer yes, I havent raced or rode dh since 06 should be fun but will be sandbagging in sport hopefully see some old faces.

ellbiddy

Well I'll be moving up from clown to beginner. I've only ever skied platty, heard good things though. Works out fine since the H2H race is on the 12th (Thursday). Would be awesome ;)

I'll pencil it in at this point :)

Top Bottom