Graveyard Bikes Inc.

CrossAddict

Nice post Bill. That gives a real history behind the 'original' Graveyard bikes crew. I have to say I hooked up with the crew much later in 96', but the fun still remains. Keep ridding and I'll see ya in the Graveyard.

-rf

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
circa South Mountain 1995 ?

I think thats the one. :D <--been there done that

BTW Hans broke his hand riding "joeys drop" in allaire st park.

-rf

One of the earliest rides @ Tripod (can't ride there anymore), saw Hans on my rear wheel for a brief downhill, then kaplooey - Trek 970 steel frame and fork completely wasted. Hmmm??? Common denominator - Hans breaking bikes.

walter

Fourth Party
do you say it "boon-ton" or "boon-nn"?

i've started insisting on fully pronouncing it of late. it is fun to say that way.

Is that kinda like when people say "Forked River", then need to be corrected to pronounce it as "For-ked River?"

Wazu

It's pronounced BOOTN. Loved fishing the Rockaway river behind the factories by the projects building. Good times

CrossAddict

Graveyard IDH

Yo! bill

Old school bike tech in da house. Nice job. See at the shop. Peace in the mid east.

-r to the f

baby b:getsome:

CrossAddict

WA-Way Graveyard ride

EABODS and I are going on a 2-2.5 hour spexpert or ex-port pace. The ride takes place after the Vernon HS MTB Ride 6/5 @ ~ 5:30. There won't be any gravestones, but there will be some really big rocks.

-rf

CrossAddict

Graveyard in da house

Stewarts this weekend !!!

Graveyard ride the following week @ WaWay. Chime back in on a good day and time. Thursday is our school's graduation so I'm thinking Wednesday.:hmmm:

Peace,

-rf

CrossAddict

1st race of the Summer KVSP/ VTC July 1st

Attention Graveyard Bike Members!!

Come out this Sunday and see Bill kick some A55. It looks like it is going to be a wet one from the weather forcast. :D

It's all good.

Don't forget VTC is in effect July 1st. 9:00am 70miles yeah!!!

peace,

-rf

Top Bottom