Grapevine trail report.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I was thinking of Hartshorne on Sunday AM but I just saw some folks who said that it was very very muddy and unrideable in spots.

I also heard that Allaire was good today.

Any thoughts??

My plan so far is for Allaire at 9am..

Anyone in??

j

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Says who?

I also heard that Allaire was good today.
Who rode Allaire today?

Chuck? Walter? John Tomac?

Right now my plan is roadie-ville again for tomorrow.

Pinned on a number this morning and went roundy-round Branch Brook Park for an hour and a half with a bunch of other skinny-tire wackos. Fun stuff.

walter

Fourth Party
I will be riding tomorrow. Where and when is still up in the air, Im having all of my douchebag friends over tonight for the UFC fights, so needless to say there will be many beers flowing. Hopefully around midnight, we'll all be shitted up fighting on my front lawn. Cant wait.

walter

Fourth Party
Who rode Allaire today?

Chuck? Walter? John Tomac?

Right now my plan is roadie-ville again for tomorrow.

Pinned on a number this morning and went roundy-round Branch Brook Park for an hour and a half with a bunch of other skinny-tire wackos. Fun stuff.

Me Walter? I never made it to Allaire, so I dont know the conditions. Spent the day at the waterfront park with my daughter.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Me Walter? I never made it to Allaire, so I dont know the conditions. Spent the day at the waterfront park with my daughter.
Yes, you Walter.:)

Gorgeous day today; had to be really nice at that park. I've only ever been there to coach soccer games on bleak October afternoons.

ArmyOfNone

ralphheadpick5ef.png

That was me alright

Top Bottom