granogue/iron hill

anrothar

entirely thrilled
anyone have any personal experience with these trail systems? both are in delaware. i'll be down there this weekend riding the new stuff at middle run/white clay creek, and would like to hit up granogue and/or iron hill the next day before heading back up to philly then home.

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
anyone have any personal experience with these trail systems? both are in delaware. i'll be down there this weekend riding the new stuff at middle run/white clay creek, and would like to hit up granogue and/or iron hill the next day before heading back up to philly then home.
Unfortunately, I didn't make it down there this past weekend, but there's an Iron Hill post in the "Rides" forum. Brian L. gives a brief description of the trails in his reply to my query.

As I understand it, Granogue is a private estate, so I don't know what the deal is riding-wise.

It'll be good to hear what you think of these trails.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Granogue is indeed a private estate, opened to bikes twice a year for races. The first was the one I did and the second is a CX race sometime in the fall.

ChrisG - perfect opportunity to go check it out!

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Granogue is indeed a private estate, opened to bikes twice a year for races. The first was the one I did and the second is a CX race sometime in the fall.

ChrisG - perfect opportunity to go check it out!
Right you are- it's on the list.

Top Bottom