Graham Hill - NY

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 7.14.36 PM.png

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So now the bigger jump line will be the smaller jump line . The smaller jump line has been completely re done and is 2x bigger than the existing bigger side . Not sure when it will be open to public , the builders were actually riding it and using bobcats to adjust and moove dirt .

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So now the bigger jump line will be the smaller jump line . The smaller jump line has been completely re done and is 2x bigger than the existing bigger side . Not sure when it will be open to public , the builders were actually riding it and using bobcats to adjust and moove dirt .

So they took something that was accessible to 90% of the riders out there and now maybe 5% or less can ride it?

Sounds reasonable. Makes sense.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So they took something that was accessible to 90% of the riders out there and now maybe 5% or less can ride it?

Sounds reasonable. Makes sense.
I agree , as much as I enjoy being able to hit somewhat big jumps most will not . Most people struggle with the existing line so now making one that's twice the size in a public park doesn't make sense . Even the existing line is kinda odd, I can't quit figure it out but it's a struggle to carry speed and the flow just seems off .

Cassinonorth

I agree , as much as I enjoy being able to hit somewhat big jumps most will not . Most people struggle with the existing line so now making one that's twice the size in a public park doesn't make sense . Even the existing line is kinda odd, I can't quit figure it out but it's a struggle to carry speed and the flow just seems off .

It gets super strange after the first 3/4 hits. I kinda gave up trying to clear the last couple with loose turns heading into them. It feels like they just wanted to pack 1/2 more tables on the trails than should've been built.

When you say smaller line you mean Jarlsberg side will be bigger than the Mad Hatter side?

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It gets super strange after the first 3/4 hits. I kinda gave up trying to clear the last couple with loose turns heading into them. It feels like they just wanted to pack 1/2 more tables on the trails than should've been built.

When you say smaller line you mean Jarlsberg side will be bigger than the Mad Hatter side?
Unsure of names but left side is staying the same and the right side is now fairly large like twice the size of the existing bigger line . They were also re working the berms on the left side after the third table .

Top Bottom