GPS/Google of Lews Morris 8.18.06

kevindef

Rode Lewis Morris and Patriot's Path again today. This time I added a little bit more. Added the Fire road Yellow/Red on the eastern part of the park and a few more areas. This should be about 99%+ of the trails in LM. There is a very small trail leading from the camping area to the Yellow trail, I just do not count that trail at all. I do this ride all the time and really enjoy it. LM may not be the MOST technical place, but it does have a real decent amount of climbing and fun single track. I use Patriots Path to just round things off and add some good mileage.

Kevin

Attachments

• LewisMorris2 8.18.06.jpg
    LewisMorris2 8.18.06.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 300
  • LewisMorris 8.18.06.jpg
    LewisMorris 8.18.06.jpg
    290.2 KB · Views: 296

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
kevindef said:
Rode Lewis Morris and Patriot's Path again today. This time I added a little bit more. Added the Fire road Yellow/Red on the eastern part of the park and a few more areas. This should be about 99%+ of the trails in LM. There is a very small trail leading from the camping area to the Yellow trail, I just do not count that trail at all. I do this ride all the time and really enjoy it. LM may not be the MOST technical place, but it does have a real decent amount of climbing and fun single track. I use Patriots Path to just round things off and add some good mileage.

Kevin

Awesome, what's your mileage for these rides? Also, can you post your kmz files?

kevindef

Today it was 31.29 miles, yesterday 29.81, Wednesday 29.61 miles. Sometimes I will add the rest of PP to Speedwell lake. But that ride is outright boring, so I don't usually bother with that. Here are the kmz files from Wednesday and today.

Attachments

• Lewis Morris 8.16.06.kmz
    16.9 KB · Views: 273
  • Lewis Morris 8.18.06.kmz
    17.3 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions