got a sweet xmas bonus!

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
with that im going to be putting money down on this! cant wait to pay it off and bring her home!!!

Trancex2.jpg

J-Dro

Lawaway is also a good way to squirrel away money over an extended period of time rather then have a big number show up on the credit card bill that might upset your better half. Not that I would know anything about that...:eek:

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
haha yeah when i heard about the layaway thing i got pretty stoked on it. i havnt seen layaway since bradleys was still a store. lol. plus jay is going to let me come have a cup of tea with the bike once a week too. lol.:D

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
well it wasnt a huuuge bonus but ive never gotten one at a job before. but 400 bucks and an ipod is pretty damn sweet.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Sweet. I know other shops that offer lay away as well. I guess you have to these days or else they won't sell much bikes.

So is that the '08 X2?

Fogerson

Former Resident Nerd
well it wasnt a huuuge bonus but ive never gotten one at a job before. but 400 bucks and an ipod is pretty damn sweet.

Ah, I remember my first bonus. 'Nothing quite as beautiful as "free" money.

Between regular bonuses and retention bonuses, 2008 was my best bonus year ever--seems odd considering the economy was in a recession and it was the least demanding year for me at work ever (and not by just a little). But hey, why ask why...

xc62701

I have never seen a bonus nor will I likely ever see one... I got a christmas ornament and a candy cane... Teaching has it's ups and downs...

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
Sweet. I know other shops that offer lay away as well. I guess you have to these days or else they won't sell much bikes.

So is that the '08 X2?

yeah its a leftover '08. im pretty pumped i was able to find one and especially pumped that it was at halters and my size. the 09s are nice, but not as nice as the flat black of the 08s. and for more than a grand less than the 09 ILL TAKE IT!

Wobbegong

yeah its a leftover '08. im pretty pumped i was able to find one and especially pumped that it was at halters and my size. the 09s are nice, but not as nice as the flat black of the 08s. and for more than a grand less than the 09 ILL TAKE IT!

Lets get that bike dirty at six mile the day you bail her out of jail. :)

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
You lucked out on finding an '08 left over in your size. I checked out the '09s and the only difference from the '08 is that '09 have a 15mm axle front hub/fork from what I can tell. Another difference is the model numbers. For '09 they added an X4. From what I can tell the '09 X4 is equal to the '08 X3, '09 X3 is the '08 X2, '09 X2 is '08 X1, and the '09 X1 is the '08 XO. The '09 XO is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Top Bottom