got a sweet xmas bonus!

Wobbegong

You lucked out on finding an '08 left over in your size. I checked out the '09s and the only difference from the '08 is that '09 has a 15mm axel front hub/fork from what I can tell. Another difference is the model numbers. For '09 they added an X4. From what I can tell the '09 X4 is equal to the '08 X3, '09 X3 is the '08 X2, '09 X2 is '08 X1, and the '09 X1 is the '08 XO. The '09 XO is just rediculous.

And the angle of the dangle is equal to the, nevermind. :D

walter

Fourth Party
We really don't get bonuses at my work but since they are laying off 4000 people nationwide my bonus is that I can still have a job.

Good luck on the ride, we can ride our new bikes together and be silly.

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
yeah its a leftover '08. im pretty pumped i was able to find one and especially pumped that it was at halters and my size. the 09s are nice, but not as nice as the flat black of the 08s. and for more than a grand less than the 09 ILL TAKE IT!

Congrats! You are going to love the Trance X. I absolutely love mine.

MEAN IRISH GUY

Horse-faced space dog
We really don't get bonuses at my work but since they are laying off 4000 people nationwide my bonus is that I can still have a job.

Good luck on the ride, we can ride our new bikes together and be silly.

silly like "haha"? or silly like "oh heeeeey"?

MST.ESQ

I hear great things about Halter's demo program. Why don't you ask Jdog if he would let you "demo" the bike every Sunday morning to make sure it is the one you really want? ;)

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
with that im going to be putting money down on this! cant wait to pay it off and bring her home!!!

Trancex2.jpg

Wow, that beats a years subscription to the jelly of the month club for sure.:D

Top Bottom