Good Samaritan - Thank You

bclinsure

Just want to give a thanks to a group that helped me with my chain this morning. It broke while I was riding Tiger Woods. It was the first time it happened to me and I was walking my bike back to the parking lot. Three guys saw me and one of them had the tools and parts to get me riding again. Very Cool!

Mucho appreciato.

pay it forward

Very cool indeed.

Now, your mission if you choose to accept it:
Buy those parts and tools, learn how to use them, carry them with you on every ride, and pay the favor forward when somebody else is in a bind. :)

Done

Very cool indeed.

Now, your mission if you choose to accept it:
Buy those parts and tools, learn how to use them, carry them with you on every ride, and pay the favor forward when somebody else is in a bind. :)

Already done!

Hey biker dude were the 3 amigos latinos because we help somebody the other day we did not get his name but good to see you make it home safe parden my english :D did you chenge the chain?

Hey biker dude were the 3 amigos latinos because we help somebody the other day we did not get his name but good to see you make it home safe parden my english :D did you chenge the chain?

Are you telling me that you were one of the 3 guys that helped me (actually only one guy had the tool and fixed the chain).

I have not changed my chain and the bike is riding beautifully.

hey that was us, I was on the Yeti and my buddy who fixed ya up was on the Epic, we always help people on the trail, all about karma :cool:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions