Gone — Bike Trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mare

Pros: No membership fees, no passwords to remember, helps with fitness, it’s free

Cons: No virtual trips to France, Italy, or Watopia; no syncing with your inseparable (insufferable) device

Just needs a dusting cause I was too lazy to clean it up.

I ride a lot of parks, and travel north and south so don’t let location (08889) deter you.

Attachments

• IMG_8391.jpeg
    IMG_8391.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 23
That's the kind that you can use with the rear wheel on right? I am in High Bridge (08829) which I think is close by. I could use this for my daughter for race warm ups. She has been using one this NICA season and it's been very helpful. but it's a team trainer. We need something for the rest of her "Non-NICA" races.

That's the kind that you can use with the rear wheel on right? I am in High Bridge (08829) which I think is close by. I could use this for my daughter for race warm ups. She has been using one this NICA season and it's been very helpful. but it's a team trainer. We need something for the rest of her "Non-NICA" races.
It looks to be a Trek labelled Saris Fluid unit. Wheel on, kind of the gold standard of the dumb trainers.

May need an adapter to use a through axle bike.

Yes, rear wheel on it. And yes, you are close and welcome to have it. The weekend is a bit crazy for me, but PM me and we'll arrange to meet.

Yes, rear wheel on it. And yes, you are close and welcome to have it. The weekend is a bit crazy for me, but PM me and we'll arrange to meet.
Thanks! I’ll PM you for sure. My weekend is pretty crazy also. No rush and I can get it at your convenience. Thank you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom