Goin to 6Mile today

PTB66

Haven't ridden there since before the rain. I'll be there @ 12:30 if anyone is interested in riding.....Just cruisin...nothing too intense, unless you insist:eek:Rt 27 parking lot.....look for black Jeep grand cherokee.

jimmysnukastyle

Six Mile

I hit Six Mile today too. Great conditions. And it was great to hit the red trail extension that we built a few weeks back - first time - loved it!

Dan

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
Mort, Manny, and I hit 6mile for 16 miles today. Some wet areas as usual, but well worth the clean up after.

rlb

I was there w/ my GF around 11:30, we had a blast today! There were quite a few people out too, compared to the last few times we've been.

ellbiddy

I was there w/ my GF around 11:30, we had a blast today! There were quite a few people out too, compared to the last few times we've been.

I saw you guys I think I was the guy that was pulled over on 27 side, blue tee back shirt

rlb

We were on yellow Treks, pulled up in a black Jimmy w/ the bikes on the roof. We ran into a bunch of people on the trails, I don't always notice who because I'm still trying to get my trail etiquette down without falling down :D Pearl we talked to you at the bridge, elbiddy I think you passed us early on, you said you were in no hurry, then we passed you again maybe 15 mins later while you were pulled over?? We hope to be back again on Saturday as long as the weather is nice!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions