Goggles

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Like @Ryan.P said, it is enduro bro to the max. A bunch of helmets are designed for goggles like the Kask Rex (I have this and it is awesome) and the Bell Sixer. I think it is fitting for enduro but would look alittle goofy at 6 mile.

Some people doing it in the cold too, I have thought about this but have not done.

Xler8

How does everyone keep the sweat from dripping inside of your eyewear? And prevent them from fogging up?

Goggles work great when it’s cold out but not so much when it gets a little warmer.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
How does everyone keep the sweat from dripping inside of your eyewear? And prevent them from fogging up?

Goggles work great when it’s cold out but not so much when it gets a little warmer.
I wear a headband
1ec6fdc3921e9c47c0bbb5ae08a260c8.jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How does everyone keep the sweat from dripping inside of your eyewear?

i adjust position so the sweat runs down my face instead of out the glasses, on the road bike i do nothing and just deal with it :/

And prevent them from fogging up?

i dont slow down, airflow seems to help with this immensly

i honestly suspected as much .

Mtbdog

When I raced mx it wasn't uncommon to use a tampon to control sweat in the eyes. Might not be applicable on bikes but it works.

Mr.Moto

Interesting that this came up. Rode with a couple of buddies over the weekend and one of them was wearing goggles. Never did before as far I remember. I didn't think to ask about it, but it did hit me as a little different. Maybe he was concerned about mud kicking up or something. Will have to ask him about it.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Interesting that this came up. Rode with a couple of buddies over the weekend and one of them was wearing goggles. Never did before as far I remember. I didn't think to ask about it, but it did hit me as a little different. Maybe he was concerned about mud kicking up or something. Will have to ask him about it.
How's your hip/back?

Tim

aka sptimmy43

I use the Sweat Buster. It's amazing.

As far as goggles go...I only wear them when it's really cold, like less than 10 degrees cold. If I could send it maybe I would wear them then, too.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

As far as goggles go...I only wear them when it's really cold, like less than 10 degrees cold. If I could send it maybe I would wear them then, too.

getting into snowboard helmet range too.

Reactions: Tim

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

Do they also help in an event of a crash? Looks like a lot of cushion there.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Plenty of enduro bros run goggles all the time . Pro tip is to cut the foam out around the nose so it doesn't restrict breathing
Any pro tip to prevent fogging? When I was heavy into paintball years ago we had little fans in our goggles to circulate the air. A micro version of that for Moto/mtb would be brilliant...

Top Bottom