GOAL—450 miles by 9/1 At least 150 in the woods. (7/27 start)

EJphotos

Hoping I can start this tomorrow morning. Took a little tumble at CR on Sunday and sprained my wrist, but its been healing quickly.
Would be an easy neighborhood ride.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think I can do this but tracking it seems like a chore. In I guess. When did it start?

roc

I think I can do this but tracking it seems like a chore. In I guess. When did it start?
yesterday, the day before, whatever works. If you got a long one in within a few days, count it, why not. No need to post any gps. honor System is fine here.

Cassinonorth

after reading this, I feel my chances just went down, but 2 hours on the road is like 3-4 mountain bike rides for me, in terms of mileage. I’m going to give it a go.

FWIW I hit 447 last month in the Halter's challenge but 367 of it was road. It's definitely do-able with a long (~20ish) mtb ride every weekend.

roc

FWIW I hit 447 last month in the Halter's challenge but 367 of it was road. It's definitely do-able with a long (~20ish) mtb ride every weekend.
i Will definitely need to get a few long rides in the woods to make the Number, but it’s definitely possible.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
7 miles is a start!

7 woods / 7 total

little bit of Cush/rv

1084F469-68A0-4FA6-8C8F-4CD5C5C61E9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom