GOAL—450 miles by 9/1 At least 150 in the woods. (7/27 start)

Johnny Utah

I was away on a couple of Jeep trips, hoping to make up the mileage!

Total: 144.42
AE8385B0-A2C2-4930-BE3E-6AB2763EFD94.jpeg
1839538A-8438-4836-9773-733FDC0E94D0.jpeg

Woods: 4.15

roc

this week has been a disaster. Too many live wires to feel safe riding from my house. Still no power. The storm really hurt me mileage wise, I will need to step up my game in the upcoming weeks to hit the goal. I may need to do a couple of days on the lifts at killington to get there.

roc

Ok just got back from VT-NH today.

Total: 193.43
MTB: 152.98

So I have the MTB part done. Just need to crank out 256.57 more miles in any format over the next 3 weeks or so.
i Know there is plenty of gnar at killington, it’s been a long time winced I biked there. do you need a downhill bike, or are there buff trails from the top?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i Know there is plenty of gnar at killington, it’s been a long time winced I biked there. do you need a downhill bike, or are there buff trails from the top?

All mountain bike all day. Plenty of stuff there you can ride with it.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
nice, unfortunately my road bike is giving me all sorts of trouble shifting, and I am mechanically inept. Went for 2 miles yesterday, before turning around, i could not take it anymore!

I heard a rumor that you can ride a mountain bike on the road if you want to.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
yup, and its more comfortable! just takes me a lot longer to go the same distance.

You can probably cover more distance riding the mountain bike on the road than you can riding the mountain bike on the trails though :p

roc

You can probably cover more distance riding the mountain bike on the road than you can riding the mountain bike on the trails though :p
Very true, i just wish i knew how to adjust the gears, totally sucks that i am inept at any slight tweak on a bike.

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This week I'm driving my eldest to college in Colorado.....so getting in some good rides, probably still not enough to complete this though.
Total: 193
Woods: 68

Shot of me and my son from today (I'm the one on the ground ;) )
IMG_1665.JPG

Top Bottom