Go Lance GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickDavid

HAHAHA!

Yea, that's my new bib set. Very Noice.

So any of you ladies gonna come on Sat? C'mon Norm and Will...

Last edited:

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
"A 20 something drunk millionaress sits on my lap?? Eeww, how gross and morally reprehensible!!" Somebody call Home Depo, these guys are gonna need a bigger closet..............................

PlayAllDay

"A 20 something drunk millionaress sits on my lap?? Eeww, how gross and morally reprehensible!!" Somebody call Home Depo, these guys are gonna need a bigger closet..............................

yep, like i said, he can do much better.

Last edited:

rocknrollgirl

I think he can do better too. That being said is it the age of chippie that makes us go ewwwww or the fact that every time I think of one of those girls, I get the mental image of them at three years old on TV.

There are lots of Hollyweird couples that have a big age difference, and nobdy seems to go ewwwwww, so maybe it is that particular chippie.

But ya know...it takes two to make out in public so ewwww to her too!

Wazu

I wonder what Lance and Ashley would think of what we look like and who we date or marry. I don't think they'd care. I started dating my wife when she was 19 and I was 32. We've been together for 14 years, have two kids and want another. I hope Lance finds love with whoever he wants. He deserves it because he's a real hero, a roll model and an ambassador for biking and the United States.

hardtale70

She's Gone From Suck to Blow
Shop Keep
Wazu represent!!

I trade "chippies" in @ age 30 for new models and 10 yrs younger is usually the min. Guys eeeww at age difference cause they can't pull it off and girls eewww cause,well they're bitter that they got traded at some point.............man am I gonna make some new friends w/ this one or what??????????????

VanDbtRiver

if he has the energy for a teeny bopper, than he should have enough for another tour.why not opt for a later model penthouse pet?

J

joanqs

I trade "chippies" in @ age 30 for new models and 10 yrs younger is usually the min. Guys eeeww at age difference cause they can't pull it off and girls eewww cause,well they're bitter that they got traded at some point.............man am I gonna make some new friends w/ this one or what??????????????

you single hardtail? what a surprise.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hardtale, my friend, you're getting dangerously close to "troll" territory with these posts.

S

Shar0se

Lance at the Marathon

speaking of Lance- I was just cheering on friends at the NYC marathon and of course had a front row view of Lance running by- he was about 10 feet away and I got a great pic. FYI- He is GORGEOUS! I mean I always thought he was cute but he is WAY better looking in person. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom