Global Fat Bike Day December 5th 2015

Sandman98

Im in to this. I used to do this event by myself. But with a company of riders that will be a blast.

Frank

Sasquatch
Nice! I was thinking of putting something together for this day....where and what time Jim?

OddTrickStar

Oops, didn't realize that. It's a free sign up. We are doing a 3 hour ride in Brendan T Byrne forest on GFD.

ktmrider

I will look for you out there , I will be the ass hat ripping by at 40 mph with 20 other nutz

Big Al

Might be cool to do a big beach ride maybe? Thinking about something that peeps can bail if need be. Loop around the Hook and then if people want to go longer we could head to Hartshorne or Allaire, or both.

I like where your head is at, Mitch.

robox201

Im doing a Big ride on global fatbike day from Tenafly NJ, I will be posting more information as the day gets closer

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
Might be cool to do a big beach ride maybe? Thinking about something that peeps can bail if need be. Loop around the Hook and then if people want to go longer we could head to Hartshorne or Allaire, or both.
That would be fun. But are the rangers not hasslin' beach riders this time of year like they were during plover season earlier this year? Curious as to whether a gaggle of riders on the beach would attract any unnecessary attention? If not I may have a few buds that would be interested in a beach ride too. Haven't been there since January with @Frank on his maiden Fat voyage!

Last edited:

fiftyfixe

We had 13 riders for a 30K ride at Brendan T Byrne this morning,

WP_20151205_11_46_50_Pro 1.jpg
highres_444759023.jpg
highres_444759027.jpg
highres_444758578.jpg

Attachments

• highres_444758575.jpg
    highres_444758575.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

domo

I couldn't get to a group event today, but I did my solo 20 mile ride on the Fatty to celebrate anyway.

where is this?
pequannock is not too far from ringwood

happy global fatbike day to everyone, even peeps on skinnys, lol

Top Bottom