Global Fat Bike Day 2019

It's further down. Google sucks ass.

Screenshot_20191206-095107_Maps.jpg

When Enduro Bros try to sell bicycles to Summit folk, the store goes out of business.

Will have to pass on this one, bike is assembled but I don’t feel going on a 35 miles ride without having tested it first on the road/trail. Sorry, very disappointed with myself.

Unfortunately, I have to bail as well. Got into a heated argument with my wife last nite about going (apparently she had other plans for "us" that didn't include fatbikes). But that's not what deterred me. This morning when I went to put my wheels on I realized I lost the endcap for my rear wheel... so frustrating! :mad: Hope you guys have a great ride... I'll be picking out bathroom vanities :(

Unfortunately, I have to bail as well. Got into a heated argument with my wife last nite about going (apparently she had other plans for "us" that didn't include fatbikes). But that's not what deterred me. This morning when I went to put my wheels on I realized I lost the endcap for my rear wheel... so frustrating! :mad: Hope you guys have a great ride... I'll be picking out bathroom vanities :(

"I changed my mind, dear. You are always so great that I decided that I would rather pick out vanities!"

Back
Top Bottom