Glass in allaire

Cha1985

I road allaire twice this week and I've seen an abnormal amount of glass on the trails, (not including the glass trail lol), its almost like people are smashing bottles right on the trails. More along the newer trails around the airport, and some back near the figure 8 section. no flats yet but just keep an eye out, i was kicking some of it off the trails but there is a lot out there, not sure whats going on....

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I did see some on the figure 8's which I think you mean the hog bog and we can rake it off if it is still there during the next TM session. I think people are coming in through the back gate and camping/partying in the back we see it every year. as for the "new" trail that is an unsanctioned trail and we can not ride nor work on it.

Last edited:

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i did see a large group of teenagers walking into the park today along orange (i was on my way back to the lot), the partying theory could be a good one.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
maybe u can't ride on the trail, but there is nothing stopping me from riding on them :D

Nothing at all I am just saying we cannot do any Tm on the unsanctioned trails... That being said I had talked to my park rep about putting in a section of trail to take care of the river section and was told that we had a lot of extra trail and had to ask his boos if we could cut more trail...

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nothing at all I am just saying we cannot do any Tm on the unsanctioned trails... That being said I had talked to my park rep about putting in a section of trail to take care of the river section and was told that we had a lot of extra trail and had to ask his boos if we could cut more trail...

Hope his boos say yes..:D

Top Bottom