Giro AWESOME!

njkayaker

I have a 15 month old giro terraduro that has had a delamination issue. I used gorilla glue on it and it has been good. stumbled across a Giro post about a batch of shoes they used the wrong glue on. Mine was one in that lot of shoes. Giro is replacing the shoe with a brand new one even after 15 months of use. Company ROCKS!

ebineezer

Same exact thing happened to me. I was disappointed as they are really comfortable shoes. LBS took care of it and gave me a new pair. Let's hope the same thing doesn't happen.

Karate Monkey

Awesome company for sure (Bell/Giro/Blackburn). I had a de-laminating midsole on a pair of Codes, and they replaced them without question. I've had a similar experience with the other divisions, quickly resolving issues, even sometimes if they were clearly user error.

njkayaker

I have like 300-400 days of riding on those shoes. I was looking online to purchase a new pair and accidentally stumbled on the recall. I didn't expect a replacement but figured WTH I'll contact them. Maybe i'll get a discount on a new pair. No hesitation. New shoes are being shipped to me before they even see the old pair and when i get the replacement I just have to send the old ones in. That is just outstanding customer service

ekuhn

I used their helmet crash replacement program. They hooked me up with a 30% coupon for a replacement.

WinTaper

Same here - Giro replaced my Terraduro shoes that had separated around the cleat. One word of caution - the replacement shoes came without cleats - so be sure to take yours off the old shoes before sending them back.
-Dan

Top Bottom