Girls ride Thurs at Ringwood?

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Sorry, course will not be marked until Saturday. Park rules.

What time of day on Thursday? I can try to get up there around 4 or 5, but can not guarantee having enough energy to finish a lap at a reasonable pace. I have been struggling with Lyme, so most days I'm pretty sleepy. If some of the other girls will be up there as well, I'll let you know. That may be more fun for you.

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Kids start school Wednesday. Yippee!!! yahoo!! yee hee!!!

Ahem... I mean Darn, it will be soooo lonesome around here.

I am definitely up for a preview ride on Thursday or Friday during the day. Available from 9:30am until 3pm.
I know where the race course begins(and ends), but that's about it.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
I plan to start marking the course around 2 or 3 on Friday, so you should be able to follow the markers most the way. You may actually catch up to me.

Hope to see some of you out there.

Pokgirl

Spork
Sounds like Friday would be a good bet. Meet at 5? What parking lot?

Cyclopath - I can ride some days, during the day, depending on babysitting. We could meet up down there, or if you want to venture into NY country...

For anyone kicking themselves for missing the 909 race, I would be happy to lead a girls ride there sometime...

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
Hey Pokgirl,

NY would be fine if I leave NJ after 9am and am generally back by 3, could be later if I can get a sitter. I'm in Wayne close to Skyline not far from RW, and JH is my mostly favorite place.

I do lead road rides mon, wed and sat morns.
Otherwise, I'm game!

I think it would be great to offer daytime rides for guys and gals on a regular basis. 'Cause everybody needs some incentive to play hookey sometimes!:p

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Hopefully I will see you at some point on Friday. :)

As for hooky rides, how about one at Blue Mt some Friday?? Some of us girls were talking about doing one more hooky ride in September. I may be able to take the day and do 10:00. That place is awesome and there is a race coming up there, so some may want to check out the trails. :)

Gerilynn

Sounds like Friday would be a good bet. Meet at 5? What parking lot?

Shepards Lake Parking Lot sound good, then we can start the course from the beginning.

Let's touch base later tommorrow to verify the time. Hopefully I can make it.

Last edited:

Pokgirl

Spork
I finally made it out to Ringwood, but I didn't see any other ladies to ride with.

Holy rockgarden, Batman! Should be fun after the rain! I am getting flashbacks of Waywayanda...

Good luck to all on Sunday! I will be at Landmine defending my #2 R66 series placement. I'll see you at the Jungle.

Top Bottom