Girls Ride at Ringwood 6/26

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Thursday 5:00 Ringwood Lot C

Now that everyone is hopefully getting out to ride and summer is finally here, We have an intermediate girls ride happening at Ringwood for any females who enjoy riding the rocks. We will even check out the new trail. Plan for some hills, rugged terrain and being out 2.5 hours. :)

Pokgirl

Spork
I'm interested. Have to wait and see if hubby is pre riding Windham that day. (for interested parties reading this, the course IS NOT marked yet)

Pixy - I saw your Blue Mtn pics on your blog. I have been waiting for another girl ride at Blue. Would have loved to come, if I could keep up! So jealous!

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Awesome! More girls that want to play hooky. We may do another Friday trip to Blue. PM me yor email. I usually don't post up hooky rides because I don't like to rub other peoples noses in it if they have to work.

Last Friday we passed some guys on the trail that were surprised to see a group larger than them and all women. :D

DD-

Last Friday we passed some guys on the trail that were surprised to see a group larger than them and all women. :D

that's awesome !

Last Girl's Ride I led, there were 3 of us playing hooky on a Tuesday morning at Deer Park...I think the two guys we passed on the trail probably heard us before they saw us, we were laughing and cheering for each other as we went over some log crossings :D

Its such a different vib riding with other women, I'd forgotten how much fun it can be.

Engignar

Pixy - just wanted to let you know that the new section of trail that was cut by warm puppy rock well....rocks! Great job, props to all of you who do such great work. Thank you. I was up in Ringwood yesterday with a group and we found and rode the trail for our first time.

Have a great ride today all!

Sprintzer

Not to be Nosy........but where is Blue mountain. I want to cut out early friday. I would never disturb the sanctity of you ladies though. I understand the "women time" bein married and all.

V

vtalum2001

Any more girls rides at Ringwood? I'd love to join........ ROCKS rule!!!

:)

Pokgirl

Spork
I would be interested, if I can fit it into the schedule.

Anybody not going to Mt Snow that want to ride this weekend?

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Yes, there should be a girls ride going out at Ringwood this week. Most likely mid week. I'll get back to you on what day and time.

V

vtalum2001

COOL - this week's mid week riding would work great for me! Look forward to hearing about the details.....

V

vtalum2001

Also another quick question - as i am really looking to ride as much as possible this week and next week during the week - are you girls still doing the weekly newman lane ride on wednesdays? Any other planned weekly activities? Any interests in Allamuchy?

Thanks!

Top Bottom