Girls Ride at MTBNJ picnic

Wazu

Hmmm....Why is it a women's ride? Is it because it's more fun to bike when us men aren't there? Well? Oh, so I guess we aren't welcome. No, I get it. You don't have to hit me over the head with a Huffy. Hey, if it's because you don't want to 'drag us down' with slower speeds, yer not because most women I see riding the trails can blow away most of the guys I ride with. Maybe it's because us men 'just wouldn't understand'. Hey, don't underestimate mans abiltiy to understand women. We know what quilted with wings means. Me personally, I love co-ed rides way more. RyanE77 agrees with me too. ;)

Hmmm....Why is it a women's ride? Is it because it's more fun to bike when us men aren't there? Well? Oh, so I guess we aren't welcome. No, I get it. You don't have to hit me over the head with a Huffy. Hey, if it's because you don't want to 'drag us down' with slower speeds, yer not because most women I see riding the trails can blow away most of the guys I ride with. Maybe it's because us men 'just wouldn't understand'. Hey, don't underestimate mans abiltiy to understand women. We know what quilted with wings means. Me personally, I love co-ed rides way more. RyanE77 agrees with me too. ;)

:hmmm: Hmmm,.... I'm curious Wazu - At the end of your post you used a smilie with a wink and a smile, instead of just a plain ole yellow smilie. Might there be a specific reason for that wink, and why you "love co-ed rides way more." ?

And don't get shy on us, I'd like an RSVP on this one. :p

S

Shar0se

girls ride, womens ride......whatever we are calling it- what time will it be? :D

Wazu

LOL I swear I meant a regular smile, AND I'm very happily married and I'm not even kidding. I just like the company, and it just so happens that Ryan does too. We were just talking about it minutes before I posted. A guy doesn't tip toe over to the ladies camp and make a post without expecting a reaction and I'm glad I got one. I'd think at this point that you realise that I'm a huge B Buster who likes to communicate and I never mean harm, only laughter. It's nice to mix it up around here a little bit. Okay, back to co ed rides. First off, I'm not much of a group ride guy, although in the fall I love it. Being I have a SS I need to go at a fast pace especially up hills and I hate to stop too. I usually go alone and most of the talking is to myself. It' refreshing to be able to go slower, (even though I crash more) and shoot the shit. I love women's company so much I married one. We still may hijack your ride. I'll keep you posted. :)

J

joanqs

girl, woman, lady, bitch...it doesn't matter as long as you don't call me Maam... I have a thing with Maam'

What time are we riding next weekend?

LOL I swear I meant a regular smile, AND I'm very happily married and I'm not even kidding. I just like the company, and it just so happens that Ryan does too. We were just talking about it minutes before I posted. A guy doesn't tip toe over to the ladies camp and make a post without expecting a reaction and I'm glad I got one. I'd think at this point that you realise that I'm a huge B Buster who likes to communicate and I never mean harm, only laughter. It's nice to mix it up around here a little bit. Okay, back to co ed rides. First off, I'm not much of a group ride guy, although in the fall I love it. Being I have a SS I need to go at a fast pace especially up hills and I hate to stop too. I usually go alone and most of the talking is to myself. It' refreshing to be able to go slower, (even though I crash more) and shoot the shit. I love women's company so much I married one. We still may hijack your ride. I'll keep you posted. :)

Oh,Yeah,... right Waz, I'm sure you meant to put in a bright yellow smilie. Your palms just get all damp and sweaty when you post on the Female Forum and your hand slipped. That's how it happened isn't it? :p

Hmmmm,.....Maybe I'll surreptitiously have a girl to girl,...or I mean woman to wo....,or,.. ahhm,....just a nice little chat with Mrs. Wazu at the picnic. ;) Just to make sure you are telling the truth.;)

And your comment about the Co-Ed rides,.....ARE YOU AUTOMATICALLY INSINUATING THAT ALL WOMEN ARE SLOWER RIDERS THAN MEN !!:getsome:

:p So if you're talking too much to yourself on your rides, maybe you could post a male bonding type of ride one day each week. Sort of an MSS Support Group kind of ride. :D

:) Gee,.. I don't know Waz,......it may take a totally vegan sub from your shop at the picnic to bring an end to this mess. And that includes vegan mayo.

Respectfully (ha) Yours,
Rosy

girls ride, womens ride......whatever we are calling it- what time will it be? :D

:hmmm: Good question. And are we going to give it an A,B,C,D, or something rating?

Maybe have a couple of women's (girl's, female's, ladies's, or whatever) rides for different abilities if the group warrants it,......

:eek: The scuttlebutt is that the 'X Chromosome' (will it ever end?:rolleyes: ) picnic ride may be "hijacked" by a couple of 'Y's'.

Wazu

Ah yes Rosie...Just the kind of spark I wanted to evoke! Well first off my wife's name is Ches, fer when you talk to her. I told her yer a ball buster like me already. She's cool and very trusting, as I give her no reason to believe otherwise (ask Mare and neen) and in my opinion she is as hot as a poker. As far as insinuating that you women are slower....Oh Contraire! I said, "...to 'drag us down' with slower speeds, yer not because most women I see riding the trails can blow away most of the guys I ride with. Sometimes there are actually men out there who just like the company of women. Mountain biking to me puts us all on the same level. People on bikes. It's not like other sports where the women's version is easier, like a smaller basketball or golf tees moved a hundred yards closer, or 3 rounds of golf instead of 4, or two sets of tennis instead of 3...and the list goes on. Most all guy rides have conversations that are usually two or three word screams with a curse at the end. See where I'm coming from? While it's totally ok to separate the sexes I for one am more for combining them! Cheers and hope to see you at the picnic;) <<<-----Yes I know this is a wink!

J

joanqs

Can I call you Bill?

Yes Norm you can call me Bill......and this one is for you Norm, hope you like it....drum roll please ....."just don't call me late for dinner" (with respect to your lame "old-joke" from another post) hope that you too are easily amused.

Last edited by a moderator:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes Norm you can call me Bill......and this one is for you Norm, hope you like it....drum roll please ....."just don't call me late for dinner" (with respect to your lame "old-joke" from another post) hope that you too are easily amused.

Ho HO! Yes, I find silly things quite entertaining at times. I can only imagine this will come in handy as my daughter gets older.

J

joanqs

Ho HO! Yes, I find silly things quite entertaining at times. I can only imagine this will come in handy as my daughter gets older.

Yes, it will definitely come in handy as she gets older and starts dating....:hmmm: (sorry couldn't resist)

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes, it will definitely come in handy as she gets older and starts dating....:hmmm: (sorry couldn't resist)

She'll never date. I'm almost done building her cage in the basement. :getsome:

Top Bottom