Girls Down and Dirty in New Jersey

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Awesome show of women racers at Williams Lake race yesterday! Congrats to Jess and Wendi on winning their first sport races. You gals rocked on that looong wet course.

It's great to have this many women getting a chance to mountain bike in New Jersey. Thanks to all that were involved in the womens rides and clinics this spring. Check out the local teams section of the Cannondale site.

http://www.cannondalecommunity.com/en/local-news/mtb-chick/

Looking forward to seeing you on the trails soon.

pixychick

PlayAllDay

Thanks Ellen. Congrats to you too! You were awesome! It was actually my third Sport win so far this season, the Running of the Dogs & Spring Break were the other ones. It's hard for me to believe that I got 1st in any of them really. Just lucky so far I guess. I'm sure my streak will end real soon.:(

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
PlayAllDay said:
Thanks Ellen. Congrats to you too! You were awesome! It was actually my third Sport win so far this season, the Running of the Dogs & Spring Break were the other ones. It's hard for me to believe that I got 1st in any of them really. Just lucky so far I guess. I'm sure my streak will end real soon.:(

Wendi - that's great! I did not realize that you won your class at Wayway, and well, ROTD, had already been wiped from my memory. You and Rob did a great job sticking it out there in freezing temps at that one. This is no lucky streak. You are certainly starting off the season well and should be in prime condition for the 12 hour race. Enjoy every minute of it!!

el

PlayAllDay

Road the 12 hour course and it should be a lot of fun. Fast, tight singletrack. Good luck everyone! And hopefully, it'll be dry. :)

Top Bottom