Giant Keep It Rolling Protection Plan

Shaggz

A strong 7
When I purchased my Giant Trance from Cycleworks, I opted to get the Keep It Rolling Protection Plan. Basically, it is a a 5 year service program which covers repair and replacement for most parts, with the exception of tires and brake pads. More details can be found here:

http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/page/195/

During my annual break down and maintenance session, I noticed that some of my drive train components were worn and needed replacement. I spoke to Frank, who told me to bring it in so they could look it over. I picked it up today, and it had a new set of chain rings and SRAM X-9 rear deraileur. My rear cassette and chain were replaced last season under the plan. Needless to say, it has more than paid itself off.

Another benefit if you are traveling and have a problem, you can take the bike to a local authorized Giant dealer and they will honor the service plan.

So, if you are in the market for a new bike and are considering purchasing a Giant, I highly recommend getting the plan. There are some restrictions and limitations, so make sure you talk to the shop about the details. Cycleworks and Halters are the MTBNJ sponsor shops that carry Giants, so please support the shops that help keep the site running.

Last edited:
Top Bottom