Giant Demo Day: 10/26, Wawayanda

Shaggz

A strong 7
Giant, along with Town Cycle, will have their demo fleet at the Wawayanda Boat launch on Sunday, October 26th from 10-4. This is a great opportunity to see how these bikes perform on the local trails. Bring a helmet, ID and your own pedals (or else you'll be on platforms).

More information can be found here:
http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/page/253/

Last edited:
Giant, along with Town Cycle, will have their demo fleet at the Wawayanda Boat launch on Sunday, October 26th from 10-4. This is a great opportunity to see how these bikes perform on the local trails. Bring a helmet, ID and your own pedals (or else you'll be on platforms).

More information can be found here:
http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/page/253/
It's just a different embedded link. Copy paste it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Here's a list of the bikes that will be there:
Road - TCR Advanced SL, TCR Advanced 2, Defy Advanced 2, Avail Advanced 2, TCR Alliance W

Mtn – Anthem X2, Anthem X W, Trance X2, Reign X1, Cypher 2, Glory 0

xc62701

I would have loved to get up there and test ride some bikes today but I didn't need the excuse to spend any more money...

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pete & Giant thanks . Giant had an impressive supply of new bikes in great shape for demo, I enjoyed the Anthem X2.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
thanks for having this today. took some fun bikesout. make the anthem x in a 29er and we will talk :)

I thought the same thing last week when I rode it.

I liked how light and nimble it was but the 26" wheels made me return it to the tent in minutes. I could tell that it was a really good ride though..

j-

CycleBoy

Sussex Bike and Sport
Shop Keep
Pete & Giant thanks . Giant had an impressive supply of new bikes in great shape for demo, I enjoyed the Anthem X2.

No problem and thanks for coming. We had quite the turnout. Even Jeff Lenosky came out for a bit. The Anthem X2 is a pretty sweet bike. It's real fast, light, and efficient. But if it's fun you want, go with the Trance X. If it's good enough for Jeff Lenosky, it's definitely good enough for me.

pinkshirtphotos

if seen jeff do crazy random things on the trance x. best person to chase on a bike. sad thing is when im chasing him at my race pace he is cruising.

monteverest

Rode both the Anthem and Trance and both made technical sections at Waway ride like after-school sidewalk strolls. I'm thoroughly impressed by both bikes - they both just made their way onto my shortlist of bikes to consider in the spring.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
if seen jeff do crazy random things on the trance x. best person to chase on a bike. sad thing is when im chasing him at my race pace he is cruising.

I chased Jeff around for a day in Utah this summer. At his height he looks really silly on a 26" bike.

Jeff could ride anything. Giant has hinted that they will build a 29 of some sort in 2010.

They are late to the party so my bet is that they will come on strong with their 1st 29.

I am betting that Jeff will be on a 29 when they make one.

j-

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Rode both the Anthem and Trance and both made technical sections at Waway ride like after-school sidewalk strolls. I'm thoroughly impressed by both bikes - they both just made their way onto my shortlist of bikes to consider in the spring.

I bought a 4 inch travel Trance back in '05 and I loved it. Last year, DD- bought me the 2008 Trance X1 for my birthday -- this is positively the best bike I have ever owned and I absolutely love it! That extra inch of travel has made a world of difference in places like Allamuchy -- the bike is just awesome! She is also a lot lighter than my 4 inch travel original Trance. I can't give the Trance X enough praises.

Top Bottom