Giant bike geometry published anywhere?

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Why is it so difficult to get frame geometries of Giant bikes? I was all over their website and can't seem to find it. Then I tried to email them and it seems I can't do that either. I never realized how difficult it is to get any info from them since they don't let ordinary consumers to contact them directly.

TimBay

Why is it so difficult to get frame geometries of Giant bikes? I was all over their website and can't seem to find it. Then I tried to email them and it seems I can't do that either. I never realized how difficult it is to get any info from them since they don't let ordinary consumers to contact them directly.
I think all their measurements are on the site. Just have to go into the specific model and build to find it.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
It's posted directly under the bike. Just scroll past the picture.

Screenshot_20191102-174532_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20191102-174553_Chrome.jpg

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
I speak God's language...american. But I do love the metric system.

It's sorta funny but I do MTB fits in Inches and Road fits in MMs. The 2 groups almost always think that way. Pick a road bike and see what happens.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Thanks guys. I guess I just need more surfing skills. Other bike manufacturers make it so easy to find it. Like... idiot proof. Hmmm...

Top Bottom