Getting to Know You...Question #13...

BiknBen

Do you have any insane siblings? :D

Credit goes to Norm and Walter for this dandy question. MIG, try not to beat up on your sister too much. She reads these things. :eek:

Mare

Holy SH*T!!!! Where do I begin????????????????????? I would boost Jerry Springer's ratings.

BiknBen

I really don't have much to offer in this thread. My Bro is 5 years younger than I am. We are not the closest of siblings. Just very different people and neither of us put much effort into the relationship. He's got some quirks and I suspect he would say the same about me.

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
do completely fawking off the charts mental patient in-laws count? if so, we don't have enough bandwidth for this.

Mare

I think I may just post the next email I get from 1 of my sisters. I have 5 siblings, each having their own special, unique qualities (and coping mechanisms) that all stem from our "loving" upbringing. Thanks Mom and Dad.

lou_b_83

My cousin is a crazy person. We get along OK but he is scary good on his dirt bike and he looks the part.

One of my Aunt-in-law is one of the people that tell you to go f*#k yourself without you knowing it because she does it nicely. She is better than everyone else though so I can't say anything:mad:

Cyclopath

Shop Owner / Employee
Shop Keep
I have a younger brother.
He's decent now, but was a royal PIA back then.

I'd love to see the "How did you beat the crap out of your siblings?" thread. That would be a blast. Then I'd tell you about the time I discus threw the 5lb metal Tonka backhoe at him and didn't miss.

Last edited:

Mare

Then I'd tell you about the time I discuss threw the 5lb metal Tonka backhoe at him and didn't miss.

Ouch. I am not biking with you. :)

I threw a lawn dart (not intentionally) at my brother and it nailed him in the head. He was very very lucky his skull was there!!!! Skulls are a good thing to have.

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
I once threw a section of Hot Wheels track (with the purple connector piece attached) like a spear at my brother. Nailed him right on the bridge of the nose. He cried and tattled on me. Wuss! I was grounded.

Now he's 43 and still lives with my parents in my old room. Loser.

MST.ESQ

I have a younger brother.
He's decent now, but was a royal PIA back then.

I'd love to see the "How did you beat the crap out of your siblings?" thread. That would be a blast. Then I'd tell you about the time I discuss threw the 5lb metal Tonka backhoe at him and didn't miss.

Since the statute of limitations has expired... fights with my brother involved a flying shovel, dryer door, cheap nun-chucks, a speeding go-kart, tub of yogurt (he would get sick from the smell of it alone), raw eggs, BBQ tools and a BB gun. I'm still not sure which one of us is the insane one.

EDIT: I just looked in the mirror at the scar over my eye. How could I have forgotten the incident with the car door...

My two sons are about the same difference in age as my brother and I. Let's just say that I don't let them use the shovel (though a rock and piece of copper pipe cost us a trip to the ER last summer).

sixseven

I once threw a section of Hot Wheels track (with the purple connector piece attached) like a spear at my brother. Nailed him right on the bridge of the nose. He cried and tattled on me. Wuss! I was grounded.

Now he's 43 and still lives with my parents in my old room. Loser.

I used to whip my brother with that very same track. It made such an awesome sound when it would connect just right!

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
My sister isn't extraordinarily crazy - just self-absorbed plus a persecution complex.

She used to be my idol until she sold out and became a tool of the man. We still get along, its just different now.

And she never got over the fact that her baby brother is mom's favorite!!! :cool:

OTOH, she's always there to help me out when I need it. And during the "dark" years, it seemed like I was always in a jam of one sort or another.

gtluke

The Moped
My older sister is fucking bat crazy. She's a raging alcoholic, 31, and has a 12 year old she sometimes forgets that she has. She's got some kind of abnormal personality disorder. ridiculous mood swings from total flake happy blonde to raging psychopath.

My younger sister is pretty normal for a girl. My younger brother is cool, he's got that mac/starbucks/art degree problem though. Which pretty much boils down to "pot smoker"

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I have a bro and sis, both of which I am not close to at all. There are both very different then me and because I live in NJ, they think that I live in a city. I guess they are somewhat "normal".

My brother was more exciting when he was a dealer but spending 1.5 years in the clink got that out of his system. He has done a bunch of crazy stuff but I never thought of him as crazy. My sister in-law though is certifiably "crazy" but I don't blame her since she has to live with my alcoholic brother and they live close enough to my parents that she has to deal with my mom quite often, enough to drive the sanest person nutty.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where are you originally from stb?

WAIT! Ben - Q#14 - where are you originally from?

I have an older step-brother who is a total loser, still lives with his mom and doesn't pay his bills. His dad gave up on him and the mother of his child kicked his ass out. I have a half-sister who is like 6. Haven't seen her since she was about 2. Her mother (not my mother) is bordering on bat shit crazy.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
Finally!!! luke, stb, and norm all posting real stories of dysfunction!

I could fill a book (and some say I should) with my sordid & misguided, though entertaining, wayward youth. At some point, I woke up one day, looked in the mirror and had an epiphany, "You aren't a lovable young rascal who's a bit too full of the devil anymore, now you're 27 and this is just getting pitiful"

Now I am a button-down, medium starch cog in the machine of THE MAN.

"I got a job making money for the MAN putting chicken in the bucket with the soda pop can"

N

NiceIrishGirl

Oh boy!!

OH BOY...talk about opening a can of worms here....LOVE THIS THREAD. I am literally laughing myself into tears reading it. :rofl:

Are MIG and I the only siblings on this board?

This is gonna get interesting.

MIG, ya wanna go first??

Top Bottom