Getting to Know You...Question #12...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
stephen kings dark tower series adapted to comic book. I am not a comic book person but big fan of the dark tower series. The art in the comics is down-right amazing and just captures the gunslinger theme. I just like the picture.

i am with ben, I get confused when people change their avatars. Walters new one threw me for a loop for a good couple of days....

the shaggz bib one is one of my favs and jdogs horse berm

We were so stoked to shoot helmet cam footage on the Upper Porcupine Rim Single Track (Moab), but all we had was a Canon digital camera, Bobby B's helmet and a handful of zip ties.... This avatar strives to inspire all who carry zip ties (and duct tape)... there is NOTHING that can't be achieved with zip ties (and duct tape)...

Last edited:

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
my avatar is the 'join or die' flag from 1754. initially i did it to take a jab at all the 29er "borg"ing that was going on. i like this one which is why it's stayed so long.

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Mine is the back of my second favorite t shirt. I like the irony and the company.

Used to use the back of my most fav shirt, from the same company. I'll likely go back to that soon, I use it everywhere else.

C.Puncher

Iron Fist

Mine is an album cover of one of my favorite bands! It also depicts an Iron Fist/ Devils Grip.............used in conjuction with Christ Puncher........a match made in Heaven!;)

xc62701

Mine is just one of the most beautiful and horrid rides I've ever been on. Part of the Colorado Trail south of Molas Pass. Just inspiring and motivating for me.

Liv2Ride

Mine is a statue of an old Filipino warrior LAPULAPU. One of my other hobbies besides biking is Filipino Martial Arts(stick fighting/arnis). LAPULAPU was believed to be one of the foremost masters of Arnis, although I am no where close to being a master of this art I just happen to like the picture:).

MTB Aussie

I had the SC log in honor of my ride and then I went with the made up Ron Paul logo that I ripped off from the McCain campaign but decided that once the election was done it was irrelevant. This one is the photo of my Xbox Live Avatar's head which I put together with my son and the idea was it kinda looked like me.

ArmyOfNone

Mine is The Cheat from Homestar runner. Check out the Strong Bad emails. They never fail to make me chuckle.

I <3 HomeStar Runner

Very early in my days here I had Curious George. Full of questions, exploring and getting myself in to trouble (or crashing)

I had a short stint as Mayor McCheese which was nice.

Now, I am photographically represented by the one, the only Norm Z.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
it's obvious, but design-wise I liked this logo that moveon did for the campaign so i may keep it for a little more. the 60s spaceship style is pretty rare in politics (and everywhere else) and this one was well-done.
before this i had three album covers, first lifetime's hello bastards which is a fav, then lifetime's somewhere in the swamps of jersey, which i like less but is fitting for this site, and then for the most time husker du's zen arcade which i photoshoped "cars stink, bikes rule" in place of the album and band names.

pinkshirtphotos

What is the significance of your MTBNJ avatar?

It is pink because I am pink shirt photos... I have a drawer devoted to pink shirts, true story.

The rabbit is from a volkswagen, I have 3 cars tied in favourite status. Original VW Rabbit, BMW 2002, and Lotus 7.

Rabbits are fast, and someday I hope to be as fast as a rabbit when I ride ;)

Last edited:

taylor810

this should be obvious but mine relates to my other love that being my Taylor 810 dreadnought! She's so smooth, mellow, and plays like butter. I'm not worthy!

Top Bottom