Getting to Know You...Question #11...

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
Running tubeless/ Stans kit (best change I've ever made)

good one. Not only do they save you weight, but the feel of a tubeless tire at 25 psi is amazing. I let all my stans dry up on me at round valley and had to throw in a tube in my back wheel. Felt like I poured cookie dough into my tire.

Mare

I love my time pedals (one of the best changes I ever made), heart rate monitor, windblock clothing, and well, I love all my stuff. How can I narrow it down?

I love carpet. I love desk.
Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?
I love lamp.
Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you saw it?"
I love lamp! I love lamp!

mwlikesbikes

Como esta bitches! Spanish language news is here!
Tonight's top story: The sewers run red with Burgundy's blood.

Looks like we've got a bilingual bloodfest!

ItsWin

Chris King - I have King headsets on all my bikes. The bearings are smooth and durable. King's starnut is the best also. I think King hubs are still the best if you can afford them. Love the Ring Drive. I'm running Hope Pro II hubs on my current bike and they may be the best bang for the buck out there, but Kings are lighter, quieter (no lie - I've never come across anything as loud as the Hopes), and quicker-engaging. The fit and finish are on another level. As for the bearings - once you break them in, they roll smoother and longer than anyone else's stuff.

Thomson - Simple, durable, and lightweight, the Thomson seatpost may be the most perfect bicycle component. I wouldn't trust my butt to anything else. The X4 stem is sweet too.

Time ATAC Aliums - ATACs are so reliable. They engage in all conditions. The bearings aren't the best, and they're no lightweights, but I still haven't found anything I like better.

SIDI Dominator MEGA - Wide-footed guys like me always have a hard time with bike shoes, but these fit great. Thanks SIDI.

Kmoodymz3

My Ibis Mojo SL The whole bike! Getting my Mojo this year was the best thing I ever did. I love it.

My Sidi Dominators run a close second and for this time of the year Graber Heat Treat Toe Warmers

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Deda Shallow Drop Road Bars I have these on my road bike, my fixed gear, and my CX bike. I've never been really comfy with any anatomic bend road bars. These have a traditional bend on the drops that just feels good to me.

Fizik Aliante Saddle As with the Deda bars, this saddle is on three of my four bikes. It feels good and is well made. It will be only a matter of time till I put one on my CX bike, which is the last holdout of my used-to-be favorite, the WTB SST.

You can also include me in the ranks of Chris King and Stan's NoTubes supporters, for all of the reasons already listed in this thread.

C.Puncher

TooL

I love my Gore TOOL Jacket.

I wear a base layer and tht's it under the jacket.
I'll wear a long sleeve jersey over the base if it's sub 20.

I wear it from early fall til late spring..........Very comfortable in a wide temp. range:D

anrothar

entirely thrilled
i would say that time clipless pedals have had the greates positive change on my riding of any other bike part i've used. my favorite part, due to a mixture of performance, reliability and sentimentality; is magura's hs-33 hydraulic rim brake. longest lasting and most consitantly excellent performer of any other bike part i've used.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
my camelback, and my toolkit(i know sounds bad, but saved my ass quite a few times :)) my bike isnt anything special.

MTBTyler

1. My cateye wireless, if i didnt have it i wouldnt ride hahaha! I love just seeing the odometer go up. And trying to beet my top speed of 35mph. :D

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ha my max is 45 :D but i have the insite 9i (by trek, it was a gift when i asked for a bike computer)

Top Bottom