Getting back into golf

rick81721

Lothar
Last year was the first in 35+ where I didn't play a single round. Just hit the range a few times. This changes in 2021, how can you be retired and not play any golf?? Found out our neighbors here play so went to the range a few times so far. Then picked up a new Callaway Mavrik (had Rick in the name, had to get them) driver and 3 wood. Hitting them pretty well!

20210209_161902.jpg

JerseyPete

How well does the club and bag fit in the Mustang's trunk? Wasn't that a selling point on the new Corvette?

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Last year was the first in 35+ where I didn't play a single round. Just hit the range a few times. This changes in 2021, how can you be retired and not play any golf?? Found out our neighbors here play so went to the range a few times so far. Then picked up a new Callaway Mavrik (had Rick in the name, had to get them) driver and 3 wood. Hitting them pretty well!

View attachment 151501
My brother in Florida is a huge Calloway fan. He dropped his handicap to single digits recently, got his first hole in one last Sunday and has been crushing his drives with the Mavrik. Enjoy it!

rick81721

Lothar
Note to self - avoid going to the range whilst high. It is really hard to hit the ball well when laughing at all the hackers around you. One poor schlub hacked about 5 drives, then pulled out the wrench and fiddled with the lie/loft, hacked some more, more fiddling... finally left in disgust. The guy behind me was watching some of my drives then said, "you know Tiger just got injured, there's a spot opened up in the tour". Even more laughing:D

Top Bottom