GetOutsideMore

gdm1

Hello MTBNJ world. Been running a blog with my brother called GetOutsideMore.com ... we post just about anything to do with being outside, but ofcourse our bread and butter is pedal mashing. I live in Clifton, but ride all over. Ringwood is my usual spot.. but I ride Wawayanda, Blue Mountain, Stewart, Allaire, Hartshorne, Jockey Hill, Wilson, Onterora Lake, 909, MIANUS, Trumble etc.... (just to name a few)

I used to race, but now I'm more into just doing epic riding and enjoying being outside.

See you on the trail.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I'm in Clifton too!! and I ride in Ringwood most of the time too!! :hmmm:

So how much did Will pay you to put his pictures at the top :D :D

oh, Welcome.

gdm1

I was nice and provided the pics for free to Will...
I may be doing a ride in Ringwood this weekend.. parking lot C... Maybe something early on Saturday.

Glancing Aft

Ha, if you do want to charge me for the pics, elzoller has got my tab.

Welcome to the site, and again thanks for posting those two shots up!

TonyC

wait a minute I'm from Clifton

welcome gdm1,

Ride at Lewis Morris on Saturday and meet the whole group at the 1st annual picnic. It will be nice to put faces to screen names.
see you tomorrow on the Main Line;) 7:53 or 8:16

later
Tony C

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Greetings and welcome, gdm1!

(yet another)Cliftonite here!

elzoller - (or any 'local yokel' for that matter) where's a good spot in town for buying micro and small time brews? I'm thinkin' Bertelli's in Styertown? Any where else?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
I usually go to the big liquor store in RT 46W, Wine Country. It is right after you cross the GSP on your right (actually it is off 46W, i dunno the street name, but you can't miss it) They have a huge selection of imports but I never really looked for Microbrews until recently after reading all the posts here :D
Recently I discovered some microbrews at a liquor store in Upper Montclair and that was my last haul.
I don't remember the name but it is on Valley Rd. almost across from the sushi place in the middle of the small commercial area there.

gdm1

I live a few blocks next to Wine Country... but if your in Clifton check out http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/... they are located on Bloomfield Avenue...

These guys carry some very high end / hard to find stuff... their beer selection is awesome...

gdm1

Thanks all.. I'm starting to feel part of a community now (sniffle, sniffle...)

Hey Tony... You and I have to go for a ride eventually...

I'll see if the wife is willing to go to the picnic on Saturday... hopefully :)
If not I'll end up doing my usual morning ride at Ringwood.

TonyC

love to go for a ride

gdm1,
once I get my new ride I'd love to go for a ride.

re: Beer are you talking about the place over by Home Depot. if so, that's a great place. I love strolling up and down the isles with the shopping cart. I feel like a real alki (sp?) when the cart is filled.

re: wife
Hopefully she'll want to go.

see you tomorrow

later
Tony

gdm1

Yeah, its the place next to Home Depot.
I'm in there most of the time for their wine selection and they have an impressive RYE and single malt whisky selection...

I'm not an alki either... I just drink alot. :)

Shaggz

A strong 7
i was going to say bottle king up 23 in wayne has a good selection of cold & warm beers, but that shoots the whole instant gratification bird outta the sky.

Top Bottom