Get your Vitamin MTB Ride Series - Ringwood 11/30/08

dualfisted

brrrrr fun

Great fun today peeps!! Thanks for the small tour de ringwood. That place is fun, and gnarly at times. I was hopin to wrassle me a big ole bear, but they were scared of me, hahaha. Can't wait to hit that place when it's warmer and the conditions a little better. One thing about that place is, with all the rocks, u don't really kill the trail when it's wet. Fun stuff, and the snow and ice, well, that just makes it more tech for me and the semi-slick tires, ha. Lates, hope we all make the Allaire group ride in December now.

Glancing Aft

The video is uploading so I'll have it posted in a few, here are two screen shots from it though,

rjump-1.jpg

rcrash-1.jpg

All an all a good ride today guys, sorry the conditions blew so much and wish more of you had made it out! TJ, definitely try to make it up to ringwood it again, it has a lot more to offer! And ryan, good luck with the car!

Last edited:

xc62701

Nice shots! It looks like I'm petting an invisible rock or something in the second pic...lol.

ebineezer

question

where abouts are the spots that you guys video taped? im kind of a noob to ringwood, and when ever i ride there i typically leave from lot C and make my was uphill and hit the race course, and a few other spots that make a loop. Id like to check out some new trails though..thanks

xc62701

where abouts are the spots that you guys video taped? im kind of a noob to ringwood, and when ever i ride there i typically leave from lot C and make my was uphill and hit the race course, and a few other spots that make a loop. Id like to check out some new trails though..thanks

The spot with the drop is on six bridges trail and the other is a crappy fire road coming up to the bottom of the switchbacks from the sandpit/blueberry area.

xc62701

Dood! I didn't realize that you could see into the future!!! My mom says you rock!

...check the title of the video...lol.

Glancing Aft

Dood! I didn't realize that you could see into the future!!! My mom says you rock!

...check the title of the video...lol.

:rofl: I was hoping nobody saw that. Ugggggg. What can I say, I've hit my head too many times while biking/skiing?

secondspeed02

was it 4 singlespeeders ? awesome

:cry: yeah funny thing a woke up at 6:00am thought maybe(ringwood) but saw snow then I was called for OT plowing County roads. :)I'd rather be in woods biking instead.....
:Dlooked like great times... :eek: nice how was ur trip Ryan? LOL The thumps up was classic!!
Just poking fun... We met at Mahlon in Sept , an early cold morning group ride...
Evan talk to later Ryan

The spot with the drop is on six bridges trail and the other is a crappy fire road coming up to the bottom of the switchbacks from the sandpit/blueberry area.

Glancing Aft

cool vid, sorry I couldn't be more impressive, I'm straight up XC yo! Almost 1400 ft in elevation gain, not bad for the weather and distance, and being a flatlander. I can do much better when I can feel my toes. Good riding guys.

You ripped it hard man, it was a good time!

I have now f'n clew how, but I pulled a dog tick off myself last night. How the hell was their a dog tick out in that weather?

Top Bottom