Get your Vitamin MTB Ride Series - Ringwood 11/30/08

Hiya guys I'll be joining you for the ride, it will be fun to see you all there!

So you know, I'll be driving a white subie with the red Intense Tracer :)

Jontotman,
we're going to definitly stick as much as possible to the single track, and we will ride on the new trail. This is the loop I'm thinking of for now,
mtbnjride.jpg

This is subject to change, depending on how we do as a group though. But I'd guess this would be about 50% Single Track, 30% double Track, and 20% fire road.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everybody and see you on Sunday!

Can you give me an estimate as to what percent of the trails are rocks? roots? poop? and other organic matter? :D

hahaha

About 5% is your Mom, about 15% my fist in your face, and the last 80% is you eating my dust during the ride :rofl:

Classic yo mama bidness! I was hoping for @ least 10% mom, but hey, I can deal. I'm pretty much a definite on this ride, really looking forward to seeing the area and what Ringwood has to offer. I'll be in a silver civic with a very green rigid stumpy hangin off the ass end, unless I roll up with Antgold, in which case I have no clue what kinda whip I'll be pimpin in. Can't wait!!!!!!!

I'm in. I did Ringwood for the first real time last week and liked it.

Plus you guys aren't insane riding at 8am!

-Steve

map quest

There might be directions above, but if not, I believe the address is "130 Valley Road, Ringwood, NJ".

I'm hoping to be there too...

I map quested ryerson school, ringwood, nj and it came up. So, I think I've got pretty solid directions that way. Seem to run consistant (but more detailed) than the direction link given on an earlier post. Crossin my fingers. Cya's

I map quested ryerson school, ringwood, nj and it came up. So, I think I've got pretty solid directions that way. Seem to run consistant (but more detailed) than the direction link given on an earlier post. Crossin my fingers. Cya's

Here bro, use this link:
http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=+...-74.24439&sspn=0.011997,0.021887&ie=UTF8&z=10

I don't know where you're coming from but I put in Sayreville since I believe you're one of those Southern folk. Those directions will get you there. Make sure you use the above since I've seen some people get direction that bring them through the park on closed roads. It's really only a few turns off 287 after you get off exit 55.

Good luck and have fun!

If the weather holds, we may see you out there. I think we are starting from C around the same time, and should run into you around the school or 6 bridges.

Yea going to see how the weather pans out, mother nature dosen't seem to want to play nice :mad:

C'mon it's only supposed to be a 30% chance of rain at 9 and 50% chance at 12. We'll probably get the ride in without a drop of rain. At least check the radar in the morning and see if there's a promise of it staying dry. I'm not saying I'll be out there in any conditions, just don't make plans relying on the weather people...

Back
Top Bottom