Get Your Vitamin MTB - Lewis Morris 12/6/08

trener1

I am going to try and make it up there.
Just wondering if any if the links to the directions that are listed in the trail section are the same as the lot where the ride is starting?

Mare

I am going to try and make it up there.
Just wondering if any if the links to the directions that are listed in the trail section are the same as the lot where the ride is starting?

Yes, they are the same as long as you do the Route 24 entrance, and then follow signs to the lake parking lot.

On another note, it should be chilly tomorrow, but who cares, right?

ellbiddy

Booooo I have to either ride earlier or later, familial obligations at 11 and I don't want to have a 45 minute ride :( Maybe you can have a post-ride ride again Mare assuming the usual suspects come out. Ride 'em till you drop!

Mare

Booooo I have to either ride earlier or later, familial obligations at 11 and I don't want to have a 45 minute ride :( Maybe you can have a post-ride ride again Mare assuming the usual suspects come out. Ride 'em till you drop!

I was actually hoping for a pre-ride, but I don't know if I will wake my arse up early enough. Come on out at some point - there will always be folks still pedaling around.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
im going to try and make it. I live pretty close to LM and would like to get a tour.

lushizzle

I'll be getting there for a late start between between 9:30 and 10am. If there are any other late starters we can ride together and try to find the group.

Luis

TonyC

Mare,

Thanks for leading and introducing me to LM with a great ride. I really enjoyed the trails especially on a SS.
It was, also, nice putting some screen names to faces.

Later,
Tony

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
You guys showed me how out of shape I'm getting with the cold weather.

BTW, I expect a cookie recipe! Those were amazing.

(90% of you missed amazing cookies)

-Steve

gtluke

The Moped
Great ride.
Those were the best cookie's I've ever had in my life. Though I could be off my judgement meter because any food after riding is awesome. But seriously those cookies were OM NOM NOM
:D

I went to go leave and Utah called me and the Marty's guys made me do a few more miles on the West end of Patriot's Path and the northern loop. They brought out a geared Karate Monkey for me. If they made that bike in aluminum I'd be ordering one right now. The geometry felt great with a 40mm stem but they are just too heavy for me. I gotta try one of those gary fisher HT 29'ers or something.

Nice meeting

Mare

Nice to ride with everyone today! Yes, the winter does make us (me) feel more out of shape that I thought I was. Oh well. Best to do what we can do and eat cookies. Thanks, Leslie!

See ya'll tomorrow or next weekend!

John Baumann

Great Ride Today! I'm almost startin' to be able to keep up with you guys. I don't know what impressed me more; Woody fixing my chain in less than four minutes(Thank you very much!) or how fast I rode trying to keep up with him to catch the group. I ride LM regularly but it just looked so much different and much more challenging today. If my legs move when I get up in the morning I should be down in Clayton tomorrow.

lushizzle

I got to LM around 10am and saw you guys ride towards Patriot's Path. I tried to gear up quickly to see if I'd catch up but I wasn't familiar with that area so I ended up taking the first single track on the left and went up around 7 miles and returned on the same trail, and bumped into the Marty's riders on the way back. I then crossed over and did a lap of the race course.

I wished I would have been there for the cookies. Weather permitting, I'll see you guys next weekend.

Luis

THATmanMANNY

LM.... Awesome

Thanks for showing us/me LM. The flow there is nice. It's a really fun place! Not as much backwards tho :p I won't be missing that race in 09'

gtluke

The Moped
Oh man you ran into me Luis, I was with the Marty's guys. No way could I survive another loop of the race course so I went with them down Patriots Path. Nice to kinda meet you. :D

rockstar

Mare...great ride and good to see you again,
The best were those cookies in the lot...thank you Leslie, I believe you are the baker;)
rs

Top Bottom