Get Your Vitamin MTB @ Clayton - 12/7/08

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ben, you missed a photo of MVMX(Marty). I was hoping you'd get one with him & diet pepsi in his bottle cage:D
Chris & Ruth thanks for leading us on your home turf, trails and cookies were enjoyed.

BiknBen

Ben, you missed a photo of MVMX(Marty). I was hoping you'd get one with him & diet Pepsi in his bottle cage:D

This is all I got:
CIMG4924Small.jpg

His leg is blocking the Pepsi bottle on the frame. :confused:
CIMG4929Small.jpg

BiknBen

Here is Chris "Poor Iggy" going over the log pile. Mare needed a little time to get used to the delay of the camera. ;)

CIMG4957Small.jpg

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw
next time

pictures do come out a better but if you want to get an action shot, take a video with the camera and then some cameras allow you to take pics from that video. thats how i do it. i can get single shots or action prints, 4-16 frames.

BiknBen

pictures do come out a better but if you want to get an action shot, take a video with the camera and then some cameras allow you to take pics from that video. thats how i do it. i can get single shots or action prints, 4-16 frames.

I agree, that works. Unfortunately, i just handed the camera off to Mare to take pics. Had I taken the time to show how to mess around with settings and vido, it would have ruined the moment. We were just having a little fun as I tried not to crash in the snow. ;)

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I agree, that works. Unfortunately, i just handed the camera off to Mare to take pics. Had I taken the time to show how to mess around with settings and vido, it would have ruined the moment. We were just having a little fun as I tried not to crash in the snow. ;)

It took Mare about 4 trys to get Ben in frame going over log, I think she was just F'n with him:rofl:

Dusty the Whale

Mr.Chainsaw

you're right it is a pain to stop and set up. im usually out solo, so im never holding anyone up or giving how to lessons. plus my camera is fisher price

Mare

Hello?? Guys?? I am here...I know how to work a camera. I can't help it if the shutter speed on that one was too slow. I am used to high tech equipment. Next time please bring something I can work with :)

MVMX

tdf tip; cola or cookies?

Diet pepsi is my go to helper. As a 'has been' moto racer with wasted knees:cry: and now without a throttle:(. I saw some tdf footage with cola intake on the Alps stages, so why not.

This week I'll try cookies in a bottle.

Marty

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
Diet pepsi is my go to helper. As a 'has been' moto racer with wasted knees:cry: and now without a throttle:(. I saw some tdf footage with cola intake on the Alps stages, so why not.

This week I'll try cookies in a bottle.

Marty

I think those guys drink coke for a quick sugar fix, plus at higher altitudes the phosphorous in the cola helps oxygenate your blood or something. . .

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
what was the leaf cover like? Clayton is one of the better places to ride after the rain but the last time I was there (couple week again) the combination of wet trails and leaves made for a super slippery ride.

Mare

what was the leaf cover like? Clayton is one of the better places to ride after the rain but the last time I was there (couple week again) the combination of wet trails and leaves made for a super slippery ride.

There were leaves and snow, but it wasn't too slick to ride at all (but be careful on the bridges).

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
There were leaves and snow, but it wasn't too slick to ride at all (but be careful on the bridges).

yea, I never found clayton to be slippery with leaf cover. There's not too many roots or rocks to sneak up from under the leaves.

The "boardwalk" area on the other hand is like sliding marbles across teflon when it's wet out.

Top Bottom