Get Your Vitamin MTB @ Clayton - 12/7/08

rocknrollgirl

Looks like it is going to be chilly!!! Toe warmers may be in order. If I have time on Saturday I will bake some cookies for after the ride.

Bring it on old man winter!!!!!

Mare

Cookies! Cookies!

Guys must love riding with us - girls always bring snacks. That's part of being overly prepared and domesticated.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Guys must love riding with us - girls always bring snacks. That's part of being overly prepared and domesticated.

Ok, now if someone chimes in and asks if they can bring their laundry, you can't get offended.

Mare

No no, nothing of the sort. My kitchen floor could use a good mopping though...

Uhh...sorry. I will be outside biking. You will have to wear that French Maid ensemble and do the mopping yourself.

rocknrollgirl

Although I am the reigning Queen of Laundry, I must decline.....and whatever excuse I can get to eat cookies, I am all over it!

rocknrollgirl

OK folks, don't be put off by the threat of chilly weather!!!!! It is going to be a great ride. We will ride as long as it is not raining. Snow flurries do not scare us.

I am baking tonight......

Last edited:

gtluke

The Moped
Curious, why is it that all maids are apparently French?
What else are the French good at except cleaning up our mess and retreating?
All they know how to do is make wine and smell bad! :D :D :D

Cookies?
om nom nom

dualfisted

overprepared and domesticated????

Would someone please inform my girlfriend of these apparent estrogen related traits!!! She's perpetually underprepared, overpacked and a complete slob. She claims it's my higher "Marine Corps" standards, my cleaning can't keep up w/ her mess making. She does make good cookies though.

Kmoodymz3

Would someone please inform my girlfriend of these apparent estrogen related traits!!! She's perpetually underprepared, overpacked and a complete slob. She claims it's my higher "Marine Corps" standards, my cleaning can't keep up w/ her mess making. She does make good cookies though.

Sounds like a perfect match then :rofl:

trailrider

:(Looks like I may not be able to make it Sunday. All of this cookie and costume talk make it sound like it's going to be a really fun ride. Have an awesome time!:)

743power

Shop: Bicycle Pro
Shop Keep
argh, my local trails and I'll be freezing my ass off watching football.

Word of warning regarding clayton. The last 2 times I have been there I have encountered a group of horse riders who are extremely rude and hostile. I can only imagine the situation being much worse with a bigger group of riders.

Top Bottom