Get Your Vitamin MTB @ Clayton - 12/7/08

Mare

Show up, win stuff. Click here for raffle details.

December 7 @ 10:00 a.m.
Clayton Park
(click for directions)

Leader:
rocknrollgirl and Chris9er (aka Ruth and Chris)

Some details: Get in a ride here before "Deer Management" (aka deer killing) begins on 12/8. Intermediate pace. Smooth, fast hills...basically a roller coaster with trees and simply a fun place to ride! It's not far from the Great Adventure Outlets for those of you that want to get some shopping done while you are muddy and gross.

RSVP here.

Let's hear what Ruth and Chris have to say about this one...

Last edited:

rocknrollgirl

Hey....We are looking forward to getting together with everybody this Sunday. The weather is looking good. It looks a bit chilly overnight, but the 10am start should give it a chance to warm up a bit.

So come on out and play!!!!!! Clayton is not huge, but it is a fun place to ride.
Bring your SS, hardtail, crossbike, crossdress...whatever!

See you Sunday....:D

Ruth

Mare

Should all rides be themed group rides then? I suppose this Sunday is dress in drag for the guys. Does that mean the ladies are off the hook?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
No no, this is all at my whim. If Kush shows up dressed as Little Bo Peep I'll give him 5 tickets, but there must be a picture.

Mare

Sh*t - that means I MUST remember my camera.

It would be fun to make everyone dress up for the rides!!

If Kush brings sheep, I am going to worry.

Last edited:

kush

PicSheepBike.jpg

P

price999

Is there more than one parking/meeting area? I've never been here, so let me know if there is an exact spot you're meeting.

Thanks,

Clint

Mare

Is there more than one parking/meeting area? I've never been here, so let me know if there is an exact spot you're meeting.

Thanks,

Clint

Please go to the first post. There is a link that will give you directions. There is only one parking lot, so you won't miss us - just look for bikes :) If you still have trouble, let me know.

Top Bottom