Get Your Vitamin MTB @ Allaire 12/20/08

Mare

Show up and get a raffle ticket, but only if you sign in! Click here for raffle details. If you ask me what the raffle is for during the ride, I will not answer because now is your chance to find out. All I ever remember is the TV anyway.

December 20 @ 9:00 a.m.
Allaire State Park
Hospital Road Lot
(Click here for directions)

Leader:
Me!!!!

Details: Smooth, relatively flat (compared to every other place, but some gradual climbs) terrain. Consistent pedaling with minimal stopping. We are not out to hammer, but let me repeat - consistency! (This past weekend's ride at Hartshorne was the perfect example). Plan to pedal about 2 hours, covering about 20 miles. This is not a hammer fest, but it is not a beginner ride either. We will loop past the lot a few times, so if anyone wants to bail at any point, you will be able to.

RSVP here.

I will bring something, but uf we follow the trend, this group will be big. So bring snacks because I am not making fudge or baking for 300 people! :) See you Saturday!

Last edited:

dualfisted

oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, riding in 501 Crew territory and I gotta work. After this weeks ride at Hartshorne, I was stoked, now my parade has been poopy'd on by work. The only way I'll make this one is by calling in sick. I can feel some sniffles coming on already. If not, have fun, can't wait to hear the wrap up to this ride.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
OK, here I go again asking for directions. I've never been there before so an actual address or an intersection that I can input into my car's navigation system would help me find the place a lot easier. I'm going to go on a limb and assume the lot is on Hospital Road but a street number, name of the town, and/or coordinates would help a lot. Thanks.

Mare

OK, here I go again asking for directions. I've never been there before so an actual address or an intersection that I can input into my car's navigation system would help me find the place a lot easier. I'm going to go on a limb and assume the lot is on Hospital Road but a street number, name of the town, and/or coordinates would help a lot. Thanks.

I have no idea what street number to put in. Try Hospital Road in Farmingdale.

Frank

Sasquatch

I got this from Google....hope it helps or is even in the same state.;)
+40° 8' 27.94", -74° 7' 21.34"

The lot has no # but you can also get an idea from the nonsense on this thread. ;)
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8814&page=2

Last edited:

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
I think I got enough info to either help me find it or get me lost. Hopefully I'll be there for the ride. Two new places in two weeks. Wow.

Wobbegong

Allaire is too sandy, no one will show up. ;)

I have a feeling this is going to be a HUGE group. Should be lots of fun.

rlb

If the weather is ok I should be there! I had a blast at Allaire last time, and I regret missing Hartshorne on Saturday.

Top Bottom